Friday, February 08, 2008

Valjs QP 2-8-08


Here is one that has been sitting in my hard drive for a couple of months now.I thought I would bring it out and see if anyone would like to use it. Hope you like it! :)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.Really ..I do:) You are most welcome!

Not a whole lot going on around here lately.Mostly normal everyday stuff.I did fill a couple of pages for my scrapbook album.:) I decided to do a few albums from trips we have made and from my sisters fiftieth bday and maybe mine too...so I plan to keep busy. That's pretty much all for today...so I will get right to the freebie.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I am so loving your site. and appreciate your labors and talent
    thank you for sharing with us.
    cindiaskew

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    BEAUTIFUL Val!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Beautiful work Val :) Always am inspired when I come here. Huge hugs to you.. Sure think time is going by so fast.. but am ready to get over ALL the snow.. I have to admit it.. I am so depressed and I think I have lost alot of my desire to create anything. I am hoping that the spring starts showing real soon. I am hoping that will help me to get out my hole I seem to be in. Want to get outside and take some pictures. go for a walk. something other than sit in the house. :) Hugs
    Leslie
    Thank you for latest pages. Very beautiful.

    sweetheaven said...

    Hi Val
    thanks for all the goodies. I have two layouts I want to send you but can't find your email addy. If you want to see them can you please post them
    thanks

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Sweetheaven..want to see them??You bet I do.:)

    gagirl002@yahoo.com


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    sweetheaven said...

    they are on the way
    hope you like them

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Josie said...

    Blue is my favorite color! This page is wonderful -- the paper texture is superb! Thank you so much!