Thursday, February 07, 2008

Valjs QP 2-3-08


Here's another one I played with the other day.It has sparkly diamonds in it.(Click on preview for a closer look) Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it.I was really happy with the way it turned out.:) You are most welcome.!!

Not a lot to tell you today.I slept in again.:) My dog ..Freedom... woke me up again during the night so she could go out and when I went back to bed...I just layed there for at least an hour...it felt like it anyway..then finally drifted off to sleep again.:) I woke up to the smell of coffee right next to my bed.Dh is sooo sweet.:) It was still hot too.I have a nose like a blood hound.LOL I can smell things everyone else can't and sometimes that isn't a good thing..but then..sometimes it can save our lives..like the time I woke up in the middle of the night when my two oldest were really little.I woke up and smelled something odd...almost went back to sleep..but then realized what it was.The pilot light had gone out on our gas floor heater...and the house was full of gas.( This wasn't a house we owned)It didn't take me long to get everyone up either.I hesitated going into my oldest son's room..cause he was the closest to the gas heater and I wasn't sure if I would find him alive or not...that was the most horrible feeling a Mother can have.:( He was fine and we opened every door and window in the house and about froze while waiting to get the house cleared of gas.Thank you Lord for giving me a really good smeller.:)

So much for me not having much to tell.LOL Remind me to tell you about the time my Dh had amnesia for a couple of days.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    Sleeping in again on my earlier visit!!!! LOL
    Having a good smelller is good sometimes!
    TY so very much for todays AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!

    Georgia's Scapbook Place said...

    Thanks a lot wowow i love your way
    it is great at all
    hugssss

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.