Sunday, February 24, 2008

Valjs QP 2-22-08


Here's a QP I made using my satin flowers from two posts back.I really like the way they added such a punch to this one.:) The background paper is one I made when I was working on my wedding album.(still in archives) Do you recognize the pattern? hehe This one is green instead of peach.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me. I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.Makes my day!!:) You are most welcome!

Dh is off again today.YAY!! I know we have to run an errand or two...other than that..he will most likely be working in his woodshop again this afternoon.:) In case your were wondering..Barb..hehe....he is making separate cabinets for his assorted tools. He has one for his router that has small drawers to hold his router bits.It has a box built into it to catch all of the saw dust and when he is finished with all of the cabinets..he plans to install a vacuum system to control the amount of sawdust. He has another table for his lathe..not sure that is spelled right...one for his table saw...etc. He is putting wheels on them..so he can move whichever tools he wants to work with that day..to the middle section and then when done..store it back against the wall.He saw this idea on one of his woodshop shows..and he doesn't usually let any grass grow under his feet before he has another project going.LOL Oh..one other thing he has to do today..I just remembered. Christy (DD) wants him to install a new thermostat in her car for her. I bet there won't be much wood working going on then. :(
For those of you who asked..Barb again..hehe...he made me pancakes and eggs.:) Dh makes breakfast for me while I post my blog.Unless I get the blog up early..then I make breakfast for us. I cook breakfast on Sunday's .. unless we go to Golden Corral for their breakfast buffet.WOW! If you can think of a breakfast item they don't have..you would be doing really good.!:) I haven't been able to come up with anything yet. They even have breakfast pizzas. :) This morning I am cooking. Gonna make biscuits and sausage gravy with eggs.Probably my family's favorite.Jim and Christy are off today ..so it will be special.:) That's pretty much it for today!!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    Breakfast sounds YUMMY!!!!!
    Since my Sweety isn't around any more I very rarely eat breakfast or make it!!! LOL

    Enjoy your day!!!!
    TY so very much for this GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    mmm... if we did not have Breakfast for Dinner, I would be salivating, Valinda! Could you take a pic of that buffet sometime - this I GOTTA see... so until we EVER drive over to see you, a pic would have to do.

    Your DH sounds so talented like my brother Barry - who, too, is always working on some sort of wood project. What a blessing for them to have a talent and hobby. I think that people like this have a good retirement, its the ones who have no hobbies or interests that seem 'lost' later on. And, its always handy to have a handyman about... just ask anyone who has to call in a repairman!

    THANK YOU so much for answering my questions Valinda, you are such a sweetie-pie!

    hugs to YOU!

    LOVE your new QP - those flowers are amazing, and the background very elegant!

    ~ Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.