Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valjs QP 2-15-08 5


Here's the last page of the set.:) I got some great advice from a friend..to mix the frames up a bit. I did and here's the results.I really like it..hope you do too.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome.!

I have a request ....Today is a sad day for our friend Scrapcat(
  • Sharon
  • ) and her son.She tells about it on her blog. Please stop by and give her a great big hug!

    I slept in again this morning so I will get right to the freebie:)

    Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val again!!
    TY so very much for stopping by my blog My son's & I appericate it!!!
    TY so very much for another FANTASTIC QP!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi Val, Looks like you are busy as usual. Darling QP's and I love their colors. Nothing new here, just trying to learn Vista and PSE6it may take awhile...lol not much patience any more and gets flustrating. Off to learn, have a great week. Hugs!

    Claire said...

    beautiful QPs tfs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ohhh Love the angles Baby! This is very effective Valinda. I am going to check out Sharon's place too. thanks for sharing!