Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valjs QP 2-15-08 4


Here is # 4 that goes with the set. So far ..this is my favorite of the three.:) Don't ask me why it says 4 instead of 3.... It just does.LOL Hope you like it.!!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.It is sooo appreciated! You are most welcome!:)

Dh and I spent the evening with my Mom ..Sister ...and BIL yesterday. We all piled into my Mom's van and went shopping....then to Sonny's BBQ for supper..then back to my sisters house to visit some more.We didn't get home until after 10 P.M. An enjoyable evening.:) Not much else to tell...so I will get right to the freebie again.:) They say no news is good news.LOL

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    Sounds like you had a fun day and evening!!!
    TY so very much for another FAB QP!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hello Valinda -

    I really like this qp to - the colors are so attractive and bold. Would it be bad of me to suggest tilting the bottom frame a bit? Its PERFECT only everything is so perfect-ly lined up? I don't know how you keep coming up with all these amazing designs!

    It sounds like you had some quality family time - that is so wonderful.

    I hope you have a wonderful, sunny day today!

    ~ hugs from me

    Cintia said...

    Hello Valj :D
    Miss you... in Brasil say SAUDADE :D
    How are you?
    I´m not so good, my healt is complicated, but I´m here.
    Have a nice week to you.
    Kisses :D

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    Glad to see your finally taking some off time!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!
    Today is a SAD day for me & my son's to see why When you've got the spare time take alook at my blog Please!!!!