Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valjs QP 2-15-08 2


Here is the second QP. It goes with yesterdays page. If you missed yesterdays...just scroll down and collect it.:) I used a couple for my youngest Son's b-day pics and Dh said they were really great pages for men.:) Hope you like this one.!!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome.:)

Not much happening around the homefront right now...so I will get right to the freebie.:)

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another FABOLOUS QP!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing much here either!!! LOL

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    I only want to let you know that I won´t be online the next weeks. You can read the reasons on my blog. Positive reasons ;)
    But I didn´t want to leave YOU without any comment. I will sure be thinking of you and miss you!

    Thanks for all you do, your kind comments and freebies - I appreciate you so much for this all!
    BIG HUGS to you, my friend :))
    Conny

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    HEY VAL!! :)

    OH i love your funky new QP :) Very cool :) so much to say dont know where to start.. and if only I could remember!!! LOL :) think I have some inspiration back LOL :) Just need to open up my program and use it now!! HAHA :) Thank you so much for the comments Seems when the freebies stop... :( so do the comments. But you still left me some and that means more to me than anything.. I appreciate it and Love you for it :) HUGE HUGS!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you for the lovely QP.