Monday, February 11, 2008

Valjs QP 2-11-08


I tried my hand at glitter.:) It's not perfect..but it looks okay to me.LOL Hope you like it.:) Click on the preview for a closer look.:)

I know it's later and later with me getting my blog up in the mornings...just soo much to do.:) I am going to be taking a couple of days off again.My eyes are bothering me..and I need to catch up on a few things that I just haven't had the time to do. I think I have caught the designers block that some of you have been telling me about too.Bummers!!:) Maybe a break will do me good.:)

I had a scrapper tell me that some of my designs have come out at 72 dpi. That isn't suppose to happen.LOL I must have forgotten to reset my design settings ..so..if you could please let me know which ones they are ..I would love the chance to make it right.:) I tried going back some in my files and so far I haven't come across them...but then..there are soooo many files.If you could help me by letting me know which ones..it would be much appreciated.:) Thank you !!

Thank you ALL so much for leaving me such wonderful comments.I am sooo glad you like my stuff.:) You are most welcome!

I'll be back!!LOL

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!!!!!
    Please REST THOSE EYES!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for todays FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just trying to stay warm!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Valinda! How have you been doing? I apologize for not stopping by sooner - as usual the time seems to fly by these days....I can't believe that Valentine's Day is just around the corner even! Yikes! Well happy way belated birthday...I don't think I have been by since before that...eeks - I have been a bad blogger friend, haven't I? Big hugs to you and hope it was a great one!
    Still having car issues and now DH has been sick for the last 4 days - sure hope the rest of the family doesn't catch it!
    I got a new kit done and been trying to update my blog a little more frequently...think I posted twice last week - lol! Like I said, not enough time in the day, especially since my youngest never takes naps anymore! I am so looking forward to her starting scool come the end of August! It will be here before I know it and then I will probably be horribly sad about it! After all she is my baby!!!! :)
    Well...will see if I can do a little catch up with reading about what you have been up to lately...see how far I can get before the little one comes in here!
    Thanks so much for your visits - it is always great to know you have stopped by and taken the time to say hi! So few do anymore!
    Enjoy your time away from the computer and hope your designer block goes quickly - lovely new qp too!
    Hugs and take care!
    Michaele

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.