Friday, February 22, 2008

Valjs Pretty Silk Flowers

Here are some pretty silk flowers I made with the same technique as yesterdays. I added shadows and lighting to get the effect I wanted. Before you downld...I wanted to let you know ..these do have shadows on them.:) I put them on a darker background so you can see the way they glow.:) There's a diamond for the center. Silk and diamonds just seem to go together..don't you think?:) Click on the preview for a closer look.!

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome! Enjoy!

I am back to organizing the junk mail and papers and just general stuff..around the house again.:) It's a never ending job around here. I have the closets pretty well organized now and I have extra stuff to find homes for...whether it's here or the thrift stores.:) Not too exciting huh?LOL My least favorite chore.:)

If you would like to use these....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    TY so very much for these GORGEOUS flowers!!!!!
    They brighten my day here in snowy PA!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    katg1006 said...

    Hi Val (((hugs))) So sorry it's been awhile, but our computer got hacked with a bunch of trojan viruses...it was horrible. We finally had to reformat the whole computer. We are so lucky that our info wasn't stolen and that our files are all intact. But what a pain in the tushy!! Your flowers are gorgeous!!! Will stop back again soon!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    HarleyGirl said...

    WOW, the flowers are beautiful. They do glow.

    lovetocraftbetty said...

    Thank you very much for sharing these gorgeous flowers!!