Saturday, February 23, 2008

Valjs Pirate QP


Here is a request from Sweetheaven.:) I made a suggestion to her for a pirate page for her grandson who's sister scratched his eye while playing and he was wearing a patch.She said she had thought of that and when my eyes got better could I see about making one for her.:) Well..it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do..but I think I came up with a cute one for her.:) Hope you like it.!!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me on my flowers.I am soo glad you like them.You are most welcome!:)

Not much going on here lately.Wish I could tell you I had been on some wonderful trip or some huge adventure..but that would be lying.LOL Just regular everyday stuff happening.Which is a good thing.:)

I'm gonna miss Leslie.:( Her internet is sooo bad that she has to disconnect it and will be without it for a while. Bummers! The link to her blog is in my side bar if you would like to go wish her well.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    Not much going on here either!!!
    TY so very much for this COOL QP!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Jonni, John & Sofia said...

    I LOVE this QP! Thanks. We are going on a cruise with our daughter soon and I can't wait to use this page when we get home. Have a great Sunday!

    Hugs,
    Jonni
    :)

    Lovely Lady Laura said...

    Val,
    This is really a cool quick page!
    I'm always on the lookout for "guy pages" and this is perfect!
    Thanks for sharing your work with us!

    Anonymous said...

    love the QP tfs

    sweetheaven said...

    I love it. You did a great job on it Val. Thank you very much
    I dropped my harddrive tonight. I guess I should have waited until I was rested after my trip. I am hoping hubby can fix it. I just got it and it's a 500g :(

    Anonymous said...

    love it ! love it !
    my grandson will be able to relate he loves pirates water and boats!!
    thank you!
    -this is extra special because he is special needs
    -he will just love a book with these pages and photos of him!!

    thanks so much

    digi