Monday, February 04, 2008

Valjs Ouch QP 6-blue


Today you get "Blue". Finally!!LOL Hope you like it! I had several requests for the "Ouch" pages to be done in blue...so here is the first one.Not sure if I will have a third one or not..but today and tomorrow you get blue:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I really do appreciate each and every one.:) I am soooo glad you like my stuff!!:) You are most welcome...Enjoy!!

If time permits..I think I will try to fill some pages with pics today and print them out. That's always enjoyable.:) I LOVE to see the finished product.Don't you?

We went to supper last night at the Grand Asian Buffet...It was really good too.:) We..oldest son..DH and I met our youngest son and his family there and we had a really nice visit.:) Christy (DD) wanted to stay home and work on another polymer clay doll.:) It's coming along quite nicely too.:) I love her work.!! If you would like to see some of her dolls..her link is in the side bar.It's "Christy's Creations.:)

Oh..we also took the stereo system back and traded it for another one just like it.Hope this one lasts a little longer before going Kaput!LOL We tried it out for a little while last night and so far soo good.:)

We got a really nice wake up this morning.The sky lit up and huge claps of thunder!:) It only lasted a couple of minutes and then came the rain.We really need it too.Thank you Lord!!!:)

Well..guess this is it for today.LOL
If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    These are terrific!!!!! Thank you so very much for sharing them with us!!!!! ((((hugs)))) :D

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val was by earlier & you hadnt posted yet!!!
    TY so very much for this ADORABLE Blue QP!!!!!!!
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad you were able to exchange it & its working!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I have to say cute pages!! LOL :) they you look at them and they just make you smile. LOL Second... I have been kind of depressed I think thats why I haven't been on the computer much.. I think its the winter blues or whatever you want to call them. Tired of being couped up and sick and want the sun to come out so we can get outside.. And I have been wanting to do an altered book. I think I finally have Erin and my Oldest son talked into doing one with me.. :) so we will have 3 books and it will be themed about ourselves :) I love ART and letting my son express his creativity is important to me. :) alright.. I suppose.. Kids are fighting And I think they need a Referee. LOL :) HUGS!!! Miss getting here like I did before.. :( Hopefully when the Sun shines brighter so will my mood.. LOL :) HUGE HUGS!!! :) Loves Leslie:)

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    sorry that I haven´t been here for so long :(
    Real life had so many challenges for me - and than I´m a bit tired of staying at the PC for so many hours every day. When I´m sitting here there´s always so much to do that I don´t know where my head is after a few minutes LOL

    Thank you very much for the cute QP! It´s funny :)
    Glad to read you´ve had a wonderful time with your family!
    And that it finally rained for you - if we could exchange the weather I would give you some more LOL
    Here it is raining almost every day since two weeks - time for a bit sunshine again (hopefully the "weather-God" will read this *g*)

    Today is a holiday here in Germany, I guess you know it as "carnivale". People get costumed and everyone gets crazy and drunk in the streets - except for me *ggg* I really hate these stupid days, don´t like it when I go out in the supermarket and strange drunken men sing loud songs and chat me up. So I just stay at home :)
    Martin had a wonderful first day in his new job. I haven´t blogged about it so far...didn´t make a new posting. Just wanted to pop in to you and say "Hi" now :)

    Have a wonderful week, Val!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.