Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Valjs Ouch QP 5-blue

Here is the second one in blue.I am so glad you are enjoying these pages.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.You are most welcome!! :)

I spent my day ..well..part of it anyway ..yesterday cleaning my laundry room and the closet under the stairs..which happens to be right across from the laundry area.:) It feels sooo good to finally get things organized.I went back upstairs and tackled the refrigerator ..then my linen closet in the master bath.:) Spring must be right around the corner or something.LOL I was thinking about cleaning this office today but just remembered it is Christys day off and she asked me if I had any plans cause she wanted to go run some errands.I assume that means she wants me to go with her.LOL What do you have planned for today? Really...I would love to know.:)

If you would like to use this one ....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    Boy you sure were a busy beaver!!!
    Can I borrow some of your energy? LOL
    TY so ever much for another CUTE QP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jody said...

    This is perfect for me to use Val. One of my grandsons just had a full arm cast put on his arm. He cut the tendon that leads from his thumb to his finger and they had to sew it back up. The cast keeps the area immobilized.

    He lives 1300 miles away but I plan on getting his Mom to send me a pict with the cast on. Thanks so much.

    sweetheaven said...

    thank you for the blues one. I love them

    Suzi said...

    Hi, Val :) It's just me checking up on you lol. I've been keeping busy, but I haven't forgotten about you, I promise. It takes a lot more effort being a Mom at 50 than it did when I was younger lol. It's good to see that things seem to be going o.k. with you :) Back to what I'm doing today...hmmmm... Getting DGS ready for school, taking him to school, doing laundry, cleaning the joint up a little, picking him up from school... O.k., you get the picture lol. Thank you so much for the great QP's! I hope I don't need them anytime soon, but I'll have them :)
    (((Hugs))) Suzi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.