Saturday, February 02, 2008

Valjs Ouch QP 4

OUCH!!!! That had to hurt.:( This one says it's the fourth one..but that is because I even number my mistakes.LOL I have made these two in blue for those of you who requested it..but you will just have to stop back by to see when I put them up.Could be starting tomorrow.:) I still have to make the third one for the little girls with broken arms..but have had a headache for some reason all night.Bummers. Maybe I should stick my pic in this one.LOL

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are all most welcome!!! Enjoy!!

I just spent the day yesterday cleaning the bathrooms and doing the laundry etc.Not much to tell..so I will get right on to the freebie!

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Looks like the headaches are making a go around!!!!
    TY so very much for another ADORABLE QP!!!!!!
    OF course I'll be here for the next one!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sweetheaven said...

    LOL I love it. thanks for the quickpage. I can't wait to see the boys and the broken arm one

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda, Sorry I have not been about... been doing some small contract jobs which have consumed my time... I need a breather. I am so glad to see you making more lovely creations! I'm sneaking a visit to you while Miles is practicing worship music for tomorrow. I hope the rest of your weekend goes well and I will check in on you as soon as possible. Thanks for your faithful visits to my bloggy even tho I'm a baddy.

    hugs to you,

    ~ Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.