Friday, February 01, 2008

Valjs Ouch QP 2


I had a request for some pages for little girls that broke their arm. Awww..sooo sorry.:( This is my second page ...I am still deciding if I like the first one I did.:) Let me know what you think about this one .....please????:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome!''

I really don't have much to tell you today.I spent a nice quiet day ..cleaning...going through more junk mail etc..and trying out a new recipe I saw on Sandra Lee's Semi Homemade show.Just let me tell you one thing...be sure you get the right herbs when you try out new recipes.LOL The only one who liked the recipe...was DH.I told him he will have plenty of it for the next few days.LOL I had gotten Vegetable seasoning Herbs instead of Garlic Herb Seasoning.All I could taste was what we think is oregano...and I don't like oregano in my chicken pot pie...I just can't make myself like it.LOL The seasoning didn't have a list of herbs..it just said "herbs" in the ingredients.:( The recipe was really easy but I am gonna try it MY way with the spices next time.:) How many of you have had unsuccessful recipes? I would love to read what happened.:)

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    You'll have to pop over to my blog & see what I got from my oldest son & his finacee as a early Valentine's present!!!!!!!
    TY for todays FANTASTIC QP & I'm sure the other one is just as great!!!!
    Now don't forget the boy's! ;)
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Helen said...

    hey how's thing going with you i hope it's all well. i know it's been a while since i've been by. but i've been very busy trying to get my scrap site open and it's finaly done allyoucanscrap.com is the name if you want to come and see thanks hope to see you there, love and joy helen

    sweetheaven said...

    Thanks Val. I love it!!! Now I will have to hunt up the pictures so I can use it.
    I would love to see the first one.
    We are always hardest on ourselves.
    thanks for making this one. Looks like some of them would ouch ones lol
    I see you can also use it for other ouches besides broken arms.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.