Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valjs Cute Blue Floral QP 2


Here's the one that goes with yesterdays QP. Like I said yesterday..my grand daughters love these type of pages.:) I thought I would put this one up here too...just in case some of you might like to have it.:) Hope you like it!!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome!! Enjoy!

Dh is off today.He came home from work yesterday and asked me if I wanted to go get the groceries then instead of today.He has plans of working in his shop again. He sure is enjoying that.:) I didn't get around to making more pages for my sisters bday album.I organized another room instead.:) This was before the grocery shopping.Whew! I was tired when I finally got to bed last night. Hopefully I will be able to do more pages today..if the ink holds out.:) That's pretty much it for today...so here is the link to your freebie:)

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    TY so ever much for another AWESOME QP!!!!!
    Nothing going on here!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    I love your work!! : )
    I am downloading and some is 300dpi and some 72 dpi.
    Is there a way I can tell which before downloading - 72 isn't for printing : (
    hope I am wrong....
    help
    thanks
    Darlene

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for another adorable qp!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Darlene...
    Could you please tell me which ones are 72 dpi...cause they aren't suppose to be that.:( Not sure how that happened.I make all of my elements at 300 dpi unless I have tried to print a picture or something and forgot to put the settings back where they belonged.
    Sooo sorry!!:(
    Thank you for letting me know:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Anonymous said...

    Oh Valinda!!
    No need to apologize...thank you for sharing your work. As I looked back it was a while ago, tried another one and it was 300, the 72 was a baby boy qp.
    I have been keeping up and leaving messages - just caught up in being a caretaker - this is really so generous of you!
    I don't find it in your list anymore...no need of concern.
    Thank you for all you do...I am so happy I can use them to print. I have a little "me" time and am getting to all the treasures I have saved from you!
    God Bless
    Darlene

    jburkhart said...

    Oops...sorry for the long post there....this is a lovely qp and so is the one that goes with it! Great job on both!
    Good luck finishing your album...right now I have been helping my daughter with her Science Fair project...it is due this Thursday so we have spent most of the weekend and today's holiday working on it! I will be so happy when she is finished with it!
    Sure do miss my Grey's....hopefully with the writer's strike being over we can get a new episode sometime soon - they sure did leave us up in the air with the last one, huh?
    Hugs!
    Michaele