Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Valjs Chipboard Stars


Here are the chipboard stars I made. Hope you like them.:)

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome!

I have to hurry this morning.We are having severe thunderstorms and have already gone through part of it.The wind was strong too.:) DH just showed me on the radar that we are in a lull for a few minutes..then it is gonna hit us again..so I thought I would try to get this up real fast for you.:)

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    Boy you sure were early!!!
    Praying you all stay safe!!!!!!
    TY so very much for these AWESOME stars!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    Suzi said...

    Hi, Val! It's just me again... I'm bad girl, bad girl... I've been catching up on your qp's and chipboard. Awesome!!! Thank you so much :) I hope you're doing o.k. Just know you're in my thoughts. My Mom has been real sick with the flu and I've had to call several times a day to check on her, and it's just been real busy. Please forgive me. I'll check back in later :)
    Love and (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    jburkhart said...

    Hey...those are great chipboard attempts! Love the star theme, too! I have been playing around a bit with the chipboard as well! This last week when I have been getting on the computer, I have been trying different tuts and learning new things - it has been fun and rewarding!
    Keep up with challenging yourself to create new things - you are doing a great job!
    Huggers!
    Michaele