Monday, February 25, 2008

Valjs Chipboard Hearts


Here is my first attempt at making chipboard. What do you think?(click on preview for a closer look) If you like them..I made some stars I will give out tomorrow.:) Let me know!!:)Oh..the shadows are only on the preview this time.:)

Thank you ALL soo much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. Soo glad you liked yesterday's page ! You are most welcome. :)

It was a pretty quiet day yesterday. Dh worked on Christy's car and then in the wood shop making another cabinet for another tool.I will have to take pics when he finishes making them.:)I mostly..cleaned house and worked on some other projects.I don't go to his woodshop very often.Just enough to see what he is doing.For some reason the sawdust makes me sneeze and I feel like it is harder for me to breathe. He would love to have me stay down there with him...but I just can't handle it.:( I just figure he needs some "alone" time too.LOL

Not much else to tell right now so I will get right to the freebie.:)

Here it is:

  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    These are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!
    Of course I'd love to have whatever you make!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    katg1006 said...

    Hi Val.....Oh MY WORD!!! I was laughing so hard about the hose this morning!!! I could just see it and Nick did that to me last year so I can empathize *LOL* Thanks for stopping by and checking in I was so glad to see you! Love your new hearts super cute!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.