Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is NOT a QP:) Please read.....


I made a Valentines Day Candy Box. This is just an "example" of what can be done with it. If I had time to find a gorgeous bouquet of flowers or a single rose with a long stem..I would have put that behind the ribbon.:) I just wanted to show you what can be done with it.The box is separate from the ribbon...so you can place anything you want behind the ribbon.Cool eh?:) The background page..flowers and pic are just there to show you how the box looks. I had to add shadows to the box to make it look right ..but you will need to add a shadow to the ribbon.:) You decorate the box the way you would like it to look. Can't ask more than that can we?:) Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have been leaving for me. You are most welcome.:)

I am still going to rest my eyes some...but wanted to give you something special..well..what I think is special ..for Valentines Day.:) I know it's tomorrow.LOL ..but wanted to give it to you today.:) Enjoy!!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val for this BEAUTIFUL Valentine box!!!!!!!
    HUGS & REST THEM EYES!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY VAL!!!!!
    Check out my blog today!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Oh Valinda, what a PRETTY Valentines box - this would be perfect for many projects!! I hope YOU get spoiled today, too. Thank you for taking time out to 'love' us with your time and talent. I know I SO appreciate what you do. I am sneaking off here to spoil my man, seeings as he found the BEST way to spoil me.

    love, Barb

    Claire said...

    love the QPs tfs

    Anonymous said...

    This is sooooo very cool!!!!!! Thank you :D