Thursday, February 28, 2008

Taking a couple of days off.:)

Good Morning Everyone! Well..those of you who stop by anyway.LOL I just wanted to let you know I am taking a couple more days off so I can play "catch up" around my house. I've been going through closets etc to clean and have put a lot of stuff on my dining room table to sort through and I am determined to get that done so I can have my dining room table back.:) I also need to play "catch up" with my files in my puter.I need to burn some cd's (copy my designs to disks ) and transfer files etc. I am also working on my sisters 50th bday album and it is almost done...but I am having to create more layouts with Jills kit..Lavendar Blue...in order to have enough pages for it...So...I haven't got much to offer you for the next two or three days.
My grand daughter's bday is tomorrow.She was born on leap year.LOL So she is really only two..but they say she is eight tomorrow.hehe. I also need to get her a gift..so that means shopping today.:) See..I am a busy busy bee...who needs some time for ..."ME". LOL
I hope you ALL have a fantastic weekend!! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you always leave for me.I sure appreciate it. I will be checking in once in a while to see if you have said hi.:) I miss you already!!:)
Scrapcat and Robbi...get better!!:) I will be praying for you.!!

Hugs,
Valinda

9 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi Val
Hope you get it all done!!!
Feeling a little better but going to take it easy today!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!

Ms Kittie said...

Good Morning Val,
Hope you enjoy your ME day. We all need those once in a while. Hope your granddaughter has a good birthday and hope you get all you things done. Sounds like you will be very busy.

Have a wonderful weekend. Smile lots and take lots of pictures.

Hugs!!!!
MsKittie

Anonymous said...

want to thank you for the wonderful dd's appreciate your talents & labors cindiaskew

scrapperJ said...

Hi Valinda.......you are going to be busy.....hope you have a bit of ME time in betweeen. Happy bithday to your DGD......maybe you should buy her two gifts....one for a 2 year old and one for an 8 year old....hehehe.
Have a great weekend too and look forward to having you back with us.
Hugs xx
Judy

jburkhart said...

Hiya Val!
Hope you enjoy your YOU time and get lots of stuff done around the house and with organizing files! Also...have fun shopping for your granddaughter and with celebrating her bday! Sounds like you are very busy....I can so relate - seems like each day is over in a blink of the eye - poof! I can hardly believe that it will be March in two days - yikes!
Thank you soooooooooooooo much for always taking the time to come on over to my blog and say hi and leave a little lovin - you always brighten my day when I see that you have visited!
Hugs to you my friend and enjoy your weekend!
Michaele
P.S. Once again I will say that I will try to come and say hi a little more regularly!

Mrs. Miles said...

I am thinking of you as you have some time off... you take a good rest and I hope you come back all pampered and refreshed.

hugs
Barb

Robbi1 said...

Thank you Val, feeling a bit better, I dont make a good sickie! Oh my, "Me Time" sounds wonderful (What is it????) One of these years I'll find out....Have some wonderful, well deserved time to do what you need to do and I will be here green with envy :)!! I too thank you for coming to see my blog too, your visits are more than welcome and make me very happy. Well, off to bed here soon, nose is a bit stuffy tonite again, darn and I was feeling better, knew it was too good to be true....Big Hugs and Have fun :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!
Just leavin ya some LOVIN!!!!!! LOL
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Valinda,
I came to check on you,
to what you wrote,
To find out what's new,
Alas to find,
You 'have a life'
Things to do,
As a Mom and wife,
And so even tho,
I sure miss you here,
I'm glad you know,
Whats important and dear,
For if you don't 'live'
Your mind becomes a fog,
and then also,
there's nothing to blog...

haha
love ya,
Barb