Friday, February 15, 2008

SweetHeaven's LO's and My QP Freebie

SweetHeaven sent me some layouts she had done with my pages. This one is of her Niece,Kristen. She was at her Grandma's house and she was running and fell and broke her arm.:( OW!!! Isn't she adorable? I love that smile:) Thank you so much Sweetheaven for sending them to me. I LOVE seeing the final results.:)

This one is of her Grandson,Patrick.His little sister(she is 2) scratched his eye.They were playing and she got him. That really had to hurt.:( He's really a cutie...even with the patch.:) Sweetheaven....have you thought of using one of those Pirate kits or Qp's for this Pic? I bet he would love it.:)


Now to the freebie.:) I made a set of papers day before yesterday and decided to use them in some Qps.I got started with them and I have three already using the paper pack.:) Jim(DH) said he really likes them. This one can be used for both..men and women. Hope you like it.:) Be sure to click on the preview to get a closer look.:)
Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me. I am soo glad you like my stuff.:) You are most welcome!!
I hope you had a Fantastic Valentines Day yesterday. We stayed in. Jim took me to a movie Wednesday instead since it was his day off.:) We just spent a quiet evening at home watching Norm(New Yankee Workshop) do wood working.LOL We started watching a movie after that..but I got bored with it and decided folding towels etc was more interesting.We forgot that one of our shows we watch together was on.Hope the TIVO got it recorded.:)
If you would like to use this one...
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE RESTING!!!! lol
    TY so very much for todays AWESOME & ELEGANT QP!!!!!
    PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hello Valinda

    What movies did you watch? I'm always curious. My dh and I are pretty sheltered and are choosy about what we expose ourselves too. Will you be my personal movie screener? LOL We don't watch nudity (my dh is the only male skin I ever care to see) we can put up with a bit of profanity if it is an essential part of a true story, but not if its there only to sell the movie and violence is ehn... if it has to be used to tell the tale, then so be it. K, you be my eyes and ears, ok? haha.

    Hope you have a lovely day and got all that laundry folded.

    hugs,
    Barb

    Anonymous said...

    love the QP. tfs

    sweetheaven said...

    Hi Val
    I hope you are getting some rest. Thank you for using my layouts. Didn't your quickpages go perfect for those pictures. I have thought about a pirate quickpage for Patrick got one handy ? hint hint but not until you are better. rest rest and more rest. you take care of yourself. oh almost forgot, thank you for the new quickpage

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.