Sunday, January 20, 2008

Valjs Valentines QP 5


Here is another one from last year. Hope you like it. I have some in other colors besides red..but I also have several more red..so we will just see which ones I put up next.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it.I know a lot of you already have these..but some of you who couldn't use the psd files last year can now enjoy them..because I am adding the png files to the folders as I reupload them.:)

Dh is off on vacation this week...so I am not sure how steady my blog posts will be.Just be sure to check in and see if I am able to post anything.:) So far ..we don't have plans to go anywhere cause we still have the colds.Bummers! I will have to let you know if we get better before he has to go back to work.:)

Dh got me a rotisserie for Christmas and we used it for the first time last night.We cooked two chickens at once.Small ones..a little over three pounds each.We will have them again tonight since we had plenty of left overs.They turned out pretty good..but we needed to cook them a little longer.So I had to pop them into the microwave to finish cooking.hehe. We will know next time to leave them in there longer than it looks like they need to be.I even poked them with a fork and the juices ran clear....but when I went to cut into it..it wasn't done.:( Oh well..not to bad for our first ones.LOL Anyone know of a good rub or seasonings for them? We are kinda stuck on Cajun right now....cause that is what is in my cupboard.hehe

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - I hope you DO NOT blog this weekend... I hope you and dh have some wonderful, meaningful and precious time together. I'm visiting you before we scoot off to church, so must hurry but wanted to say hi. Your chickens sound great too... and next time when you cook them longer, can we have a pic or two? have a Blessed Day!

    Squeeeze! ~ Barb

    evitangel said...

    wonderful - thank you so much!

    sweetheaven said...

    I love the Valentine pages. thank you so much. If you are taken request I need at least 3 quickpages for little girls that broke their arms. Also I have my grandkids dog for the winter and my grandson keeps saying he wonder what jake is doing at grandmas house. So yesterday I took him to Wahsington DC and took pictures of him at the White House, Washington Momument, Jefferson, Lincoln Memorial and Roosevelt Memorial. I would love to have some quickpages to put those photos in.
    thanks for any help
    I love your quickpages

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the lovely qp Val.

    lovetocraftbetty said...

    Thanks again for all these gorgeous Valentine quick pages - so glad you have them in png form as I can't use the other ones!!

    You are so generous to share them.

    myscrapbook said...

    Very nice. tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Chantal Miller said...

    Val, thanks so much for these and you've been tagged.

    check out my blog for more info.
    www.chantalmiller.co.za/blog.php

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val...

    I ventured out for a breath of fresh air and found myself, here, visiting your blog. I haven't left home for a while, so it's a nice treat to visit you. I brought my own coffee...so don't go to any trouble.

    I love your Valentine QP! I don't know how I missed it last year, but I'm glad I saw it this time. I love how you've done it! I will definitely use it.

    Next time you visit, we'll do lunch. I promise to sit still long enough to have that sandwich.

    Have a great day! I'm back to work now....lots to do...so little time!

    :)

    Sindiego said...

    need to ask you a question. Can you email me privately, since you have my email address and I can't find yours.