Monday, January 21, 2008

Valjs Valentines Day QP 9

Here is another one from last year. I thought I would put a different color up today. If I had a favorite color..this would probably be it..and all the shades that come in it.:) Hope you like it too.!! I added the png file to the folder for you.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I am sooo glad you like them.:) You are most welcome.!

Not a lot going on today.My Mom's sound stopped working on her puter so we are going over there some time today to see if DH can figure out what the problem is for her. He is such a huge help with computers. He is always working on one or the other for the family..not to mention his own.hehe We spent yesterday..with him in the garage working in his wood shop...and me filling some pages with pics. Is that called separate vacations?LOL

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    smileyface_108 said...

    Your Qp' are the best! They are all so beautiful. Thank you for sharing! :)

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the lovely qp!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.