Friday, January 18, 2008

Valjs Valentines Day QP 1-19-07

I decided...along with your help...to reupload some of my Valentines Day Qps from last year.This is one of my favorites.:)I added the png file so those of you who missed it last year and the newbies to my blog can use it too. All I ask is that you come to my blog to get them.I took them down because a scrapper had taken all of my Valentines Qps and uploaded them to 4shared last year and called them Valjs Valentines Frames and totally skipped having anyone come to my blog. I don't usually complain about it ..but ..I like to have you visit me here...and I like to know what you think of my pages.I have never charged one penny for my designs so I don't think that is too much to ask.Do you?:) I'm not mad..just disappointed.:( She wasn't too smart either..she left her email address on 4shared when she did it.LOL So..I took them off of the public access and the only way anyone can get my pages is through here or illegally.:) I've been reading some of the blogs and this seems to be happening more and more.Sad...isn't it?:( I really don't like having to read a blog that complains all the time..so this will be the only mention I will make.Except to say..please don't share the link to the file..share the link to my blog.:) Thanks!!

Most of the flowers on my pages are loans from Jill "stuffbyJill" Link in sidebar.Thank you so much Jill!!

Thank you all so much for the comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.It makes my day! :)

I am still sick..so will go right to the freebie:)

Here it is:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!!
    Looks like we are in the same boat with these stupid colds!!!!!!
    TY so very much for todays redo!!!!!!
    We finally got our first good snow!!! Got some pics when I'm feeling better I'll upload them to my blog!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    scrapperJ said...

    Val hope you soon feel better and thankyou for this lovley QP. I too read more and more of designs being stolen.....my answer to it is post their blog and let US leave comments

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    myscrapbook said...

    Love your valentine QP. tfs

    Anonymous said...

    This beautiful QP will be great for a photo of my parents. Thanks for sharing. Greetings from Australia. Hope you're feeling better real soon. Jay

    CactusFreek said...

    Thank you :o)

    lovetocraftbetty said...

    This is such a gorgeous Valentines page!
    When my Dad was alive he used to give a heart shaped box of chocolates to my Mom and one to me and my daughters - he said they were "sweets for his sweethearts".