Sunday, January 27, 2008

Valjs Two Hearts Beat QP


Here is another one from last year. I added the png file to the folder.Hope you like it.:) I have a few more but will wait for a couple of days so that I can share my Mini kit from the other day with you.:) I will be trying to get it together today.If time allows.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me. I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome.!!

I have already been to a couple of friends blogs this morning.:) I told them about my shopping trip yesterday. One of the stops was at Big Lots.:) I get my Scrapbook albums from there.:) The 12x12's are only five dollars...and I got several 8x8's for four dollars apiece.:) Cool !! One of them is really cool.It has the word "Woof" written on the outside and inside cover ..along with some paw prints.How cute!! Bet you can't guess what that one is for.LOL It also has top loading page protectors.What more could you ask?LOL Okay..I was gonna take a pic and show you ..but the batteries are dead in my camera...so that will have to wait.:) I spent most of the money my MIL and FIL gave me for Christmas..and loved every minute of it.:) Soooo...I am making albums this week and most likely buying more ink for my printer.LOL

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    Love Big Lots but the one that was close to me closed!!!! :(
    TY so very much for another FAB redo!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    katg1006 said...

    Good Morning Val ((Hugs)) How are you? Wow what a fabulous shopping trip! I always wanted to go to the big lots! by me..I'll have to check it out now. Such an enabler you are ;-) *LOL* Well this weekend has consisted of cleaning...cleaning and more cleaning!! Calgon take me away!!! I changed my blog...stop by and tell me "How do I look?" :)

    Robbi1 said...

    How kewl Val, will have to try and get over to ours if the weather clears enough to get into town. Been nasty here! Not a whole lot of rain, but terrible winds and cold. I washed all my windows in hopes it would bring on the rain, and it did :) Im crazy I know, but it worked, we needed some very badly here in the desert!
    Thanks for visiting Michaele and I - always brightens our days to see you out and about...thank you!
    Tomorrow we will wait out the storms but Tuesday we have to go into Pasadena which is through a pass that is sometimes very foggy, icy and snowy, so we are hopping we will get down and back up with no problems. Glad you were able to enjoy your dh time off too, thats always nice. Ive been doing the tuts at Hummies for 2 days to try and learn PSE6, the first week I sat and cried, between the new Vista and no scrapbook program and then PSE6...yikes - Im too old for these kinda changes....well, I'll learn, just make take a bit of time :) which I guess I have lots of when Im not runnin around town !
    Hope you have a wonderful week and I sure hope I can find those at Big Lots too! Hugs and thanks for the info...

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val...

    I'm out for a morning visit, before the day gets the better of me. I hear you had a big shopping spree! I love the bargains at Big Lots, too. They have some great things...but you have to be watching and visit regularly.

    I had a hectic weekend with the tea I was convening, but now things are settling back down and I hope to have some Photoshop time today. I had to do quite a bit of baking and organizing things so I really haven't had any designing time for nearly a week. It's been all I can do to get the blog out! Yesterday was a marathon. I left for church at 9:30 and then had to set up for the tea after church, then the tea, then clean up and return items to people, so I didn't get home until nearly 5:30. I was a bit stressed out last night when I started my blog, worrying about whether or not I'd get it done in time...lol. I guess it's that Type A personality!

    I'm on my second cup of coffee and rolling right along, this morning. Some of my chores are done and I'm free to play for a while.

    Better get started before hubby gets home.

    I love your Valentine's page and I'm going to snag it.