Saturday, January 05, 2008

Valjs Stars QP 12-16-07


Here is a QP I made almost a month ago.It's got some really pretty colors in it and stained glass stars.... Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for your wonderful comments on my little star guy .LOL I figured I would put him up and see if anyone wanted him.:) Some of you did and for that he is most grateful.:)

Not much going on today.Christy (DD) is off this weekend and I will most likely go shopping with her.I need ink for my printer and a few groceries need to be replaced.."if" I can stand to wear a pair of shoes today. I was putting dishes away last night when I dropped a pan and the rim hit my little toe on my bad foot.:( owwwwwwww! It woke me up this morning hurting and I am limping more than ever....not sure if it is broken or not..it doesn't want to bend cause it hurts too much.A couple of days should let me know something more.:) Clumsy me..that's what I get!!LOL

If you would like to use this one...
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    OMG Val I sure hope its not broken!!!
    TY so very much for this FANTASTIC QP it goes GREAT with the other one!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the lovely qp! I do hope your toe isn't broken and it feels better quickly!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    lovetocraftbetty said...

    Thank you for sharing this gorgeous quick page!!