Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Valjs Stained Glass Stars


Everyone seemed to really like my stained glass stars from the Star Qp the other day.So..I thought you might like to have them to use on your pages.Hope you like them!!:)Be sure to click on the preview for a closer look.The small preview doesn't do them justice.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays Blue QP.I am soo glad you liked it as much as I did... I had a lot of fun making it.:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!! Today is DH's bday.He is 55.The next couple of weeks is the only time I am two years younger than him.LOL My Bday is the last of this month.:)

I didn't get a chance to play on the puter much yesterday.We spent the first part of the day getting license tags and shopping for Bday presents .. .lunch.. more shopping..:) Finally got home a little after three.I took a nap cause I had gotten up around five A.M. and after all that walking etc..I was really tired.:) We ordered Chinese food for supper from a restaurant that delivers.I was disappointed in them last night.Their food tasted really greasy.I usually have to brag on them cause they are sooo good.I sure hope last night was a fluke.Cause that means I will be having to cook more often.LOL

If you would like to use these stars...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hubby's a year older than me!!! LOL
    TY so very much for these FANTASTIC stars!!!!!!!!!
    Glad you manage to get it all done & you managed a catnap!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    myscrapbook said...

    Love these stares. Beautiful. tfs

    genie said...

    I love the stained glass effect and many thanks for sharing the stars with us.

    jburkhart said...

    Awww...Happy birthday to your Jim! Hope he has a fantastic day! Wow, sounds like you have been busy as ever....with all that shopping, too! Sorry to hear your dinner wasn't that great - yep, maybe it was a fluke and next time will be 100% better!
    Loved your visits to my blog with all your really nice comments, too! Thanks so much and glad you liked the goodies! I just put out a CT call...the first time I didn't get anyone at first....so hope this time I will get a couple....keep your fingers crossed! :)
    Yep, as you have read on my blog...started the new year off with the plumbing problems....I enjoyed reading your story about your relatives septic tank horrors, too! I would so love to have sewer...maybe one day it will get changed! Too expensive right now!
    Now we have an oil leak in our main car that dh drives...and he needs to get it into the shop - he is such a procrastinator, though - so who knows when that problem will get taken care of----ugh, always something isn't it!
    Well....tomorrow is another day and I am sure it will be a great one, right! :)
    Thanks again for stopping by to see me - love your visits, too! Glad I was able to stop in and send you a big hug and see what you have been up to as well! Hope you have a fantastic day helping to celebrate your dh's birthday!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    aquascrap said...

    Happy Birthday to Jim may he have/had a wonderful day. These stars are heavenly.....thankyou very much. Love all your work.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much for sharing!