Monday, January 07, 2008

Valjs QP 12-31-07

Here is the second one for a boy. It is the first of a two page set.You get my favorite of the three boys pages tomorrow.So be sure to come back to get it. I did the background in this one with a star overlay I made.I had two background papers with similar colors and filled the overlay with one of them and placed it over the other one.I love the effect.:) Then I decided to stay with the star theme and added swirls and I am really happy with the way it turned out. Hope you like it too.:) I will give you a hint for tomorrows...it is a three pic. If you see Leslie ..let her know.LOL

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am so glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

Not a lot going on today.I have laundry to catch up on and do more sorting of paper work etc.I did get my closet cleaned out..Yay! Things are finally taking shape again after the holidays.:) Gotta ride my exercise bike too.Dh finally brought it back upstairs.The Christmas tree took it's spot and now the tree is down and the bike is back.Bummers!!LOL Sindiego( link in sidebar) has all of our New Years Resolutions listed on her blog and she is holding us to them.LOL
Mine was to keep my paper work caught up.Somehow riding my exercise bike got in there too.:) I really do need to ride it cause I over indulged during Thanksgiving and Christmas and have gained five pounds.:( Anyone else gain weight over the Holidays? Don't let me feel alone here!!LOL

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val for another AWESOME QP!!!!
    Yes Sindiego is going to keep us on the straight & narrow!!!!!
    Doesn't she ROCK!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jody said...

    LOL You really don't think you are alone in the weight gain department do you! I too gained 5 lbs - unfortunately this along with the weight gain from quitting smoking is pretty bad. I quit 15 months ago and still haven't managed to take any of the weight off so could hardly afford another 5 lbs! YUK

    I am walking now due to Sindiego - so hopefully this will help.

    Love the template and looking forward to the 3pic

    Anonymous said...

    Really like this one, Just don't think it is for boys though. I like the way you put the dark blue drop on the left top corner. Back ground it very pretty with all the stars too.I think daddy's picture would look great in this one, don't you? Thanks
    Mama

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I love your blue pages :) but Yes I have gained 5lbs over the holidays AND then some LOL :) I should get an excersize bike. it somehow I could Attach myself to it.. then maybe it would get used.. Have to think about that one. Get my hubby to come up with something LOL :) hugs!!!
    Leslie;)

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the great qp!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.