Sunday, January 06, 2008

Valjs QP 12-28-07

I just HAD to show you one of the layouts I completed yesterday.I LOVE this one.It is my DH Christmas morning.Now if that doesn't get you into the Christmas spirit..I don't know what would!!LOL Isn't it funny he is wearing his "Hawaiian" shirt.hehe That's my man!!LOL
If you don't already have this QP minus my DH..it's in the archives. Lots and Lots of goodies in there.Happy Hunting!:)

Be sure to scroll down to get todays freebie!!!




Well..you can tell by the title of this post that I made this last week.:) I thought since a lot of you have little boys I would make a few pages for you...only...I got to thinking that girls like blue too...KWIM?LOL Anyway...so far I have two more besides this one and I am saving my favorite of the three for last...so be sure to stop by so you don't miss it.:) I like the way the corner of this one folds over the frame..don't you? :)

Thank you ALL sooo much for leaving me such wonderful comments.I truly appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are so sweet and very welcome.:)

I went shopping with Christy (dd) yesterday and it wasn't too bad on my toe.It hurt some but not like the first day.:) I don't think I broke it..Yay! Thank you all for your well wishes on my little piggy toe.:) I also got some ink for my printer and actually printed out about six layouts that I had filled with pics. I'm sure there are some freebies out there that I missed..but it sure was fun to finish some pages.After all ..that is why I got started with digi scrapping in the first place.:)

If you would like to use this one....
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Cute pic...lol.

    Not sure which Santa I like best...the one in the Hawaiian shirt or the one in the dark suit...lol.

    I think they must both be pretty special to have the wonderful wives they have...lol

    I'm just waking up and having my coffee before I have to get ready for church. I read your comment and couldn't resist coming to have a look at blog and your hubby! Glad I did.

    Hope you have a nice day today. Bill and I are going to take down the tree and put things away. I guess I'll try to take some pictures first...lol. I might just have the urge to scrap one of these days!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and all the kind words you always leave. Yes, my CT is amazing. They overwhelm me with goodies. I love it!

    Get that bike upstairs and get going, girl! We have to take care of ourselves. I figure that even if I can't make my goal of 30 minutes exercise, every day, that what I do is better than nothing. It's for a good cause!

    Please let me know how you are making out. I'm holding you to it!

    Hugs..

    Jody said...

    The pic of DH is wonderful and will be treasured for years to come.

    Love the new QP - the torn edges of the mat are so neat.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    LOVE the LO of your Hubby shirt & all!!!!!!
    TY so very much for todays FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad your toe is feeling better!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.