Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Valjs QP 1-15-08


I had a chance to play yesterday and was making some backgrounds and thought this one would make a cute one for Valentines Day.I know we all love stitches..so I put some of those on there too.:) Hope you like it.!!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome.!

Dh is feeling a lot better today.Yay!! :) He thinks he may actually survive it.LOL
Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes for him.:)

I haven't made plans for today.I think I will just play it by ear and see what happens.It's suppose to get cold here and I may just stay snuggled up in my house.:) I am gonna fix stuffed pork chops for supper tonight.I usually make them by buying the thicker pork chops and cutting a slice in the side and stuffing it with Italian sausage and then rolling or dusting the outside with Cajun seasoning and baking it at 350 degrees for a little over an hour.But I am gonna try it just a little differently (for economical reasons) today.I got the thin pork chops..gonna pound them flat and then roll the Italian sausage up in them and dust them with the seasonings and bake them.I will let you know how they turn out tomorrow.If you have never tried these..you are really missing something delicious.:) I usually serve them with Sargento's Black beans and rice.Spicy meal..but I don't have the Sargento's so will have to come up with something else tonight.:) Let me know if you try it and what you think about it.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Valinda!!! Huge hugs!! I'm sorry I rarely make by here anymore. I've been so busy with my designing and all of the fun things coming up. Plus Lillie keeps me very busy these days unless she's sleeping, and that's not often or long enough, LOL. I've updated my blog since you've been there. Just a few new things I had to mention. :) Oh speaking of Lillie, she just woke up, here we go... weeeeeeeeeeeee!! LOL. I'll try to come back soon and leave ya more love! Take care and I'm glad that your DH is feeling better. Stay Warm.
    Hugs,
    Jennifer

    Cintia Zs said...

    I love valentine´s Day :D
    Your work is wonderful, I loved it!
    How long time I do not come here!!! With the inauguration of my store, I did not have time for nothing more.
    And how are you? I am so happy when you visit me. You always will live in my heart, my dear friend.
    Thanks for all :D
    Have a nice weekend to you and your beautiful family.
    Hugs,
    Cintia

    Claire said...

    Beautiful QP. tfs

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!
    TY for stopping by my blog & checking up on me!!!!
    Was here way early this morning after I stopped by Sindiego's blog & figured it was way to early for you to post & I finally got around to it now after trying to take a nap of all but 15 mins until Foxy woke me up barking at the mailman!!! LOL
    Diner sure sounds yummy !!!!!
    I'm just going to eat some noodle soup!
    Still not feeling to great!!!
    TY so very much for todays FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the qp Valinda! Glad to hear your dh is feeling better. Stay warm :-)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hello Valinda - LOVE your beautiful QP!! Your pork chops sound delish. Actually Miles mom always makes stuffed chops for him when we go down, as she knows what his favorites are. She just stuffs them with stuffing and mushrooms tho - your italian sausage stuffed ones sound ammmmmmmmmmmmazing! Please, take a pic to share with us so we can see your results? Hope you don't mind me asking! I hope you have a wonderful day, my friend.

    love, Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    lovetocraftbetty said...

    Thank you for the beautiful quick page! I don't have any of your valentine pages so I'm delighted that you are posting them again!
    I wasn't even sure what digital scrapping was all about until six months or so ago.

    Your dinner sounds tasty - I think I'll have to try your recipe.