Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Valjs QP 1-14-08 with and without Butterflies


I thought I would do something different today.I have two dwnlds.One is with the Butterflies and one is with No Elements (the frames are attached to page so you will have to use them as they are shown) so you can use some of those cool freebie elements you have been collecting.:) Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I am soo glad you like the Jeweled Snowflakes from yesterday.:) You are most welcome!:)

Now something I wanted to tell you.....I got a request for the use of a couple of my quick pages to be used in a free journal for Cindy Posey's new "Go Workout Mom" blog.Isn't that cool!!! I am soo thrilled she liked them that much.:) She has started a blog to help Mom's get fit and you get a free journal for signing up for her newsletter.From what I understand..she wants to have a place where Mom's can come and get the motivation they need to get into shape.:) I have read her life story (which she has on her blog) and it is very interesting.:) I haven't had the chance to read all of the articles and entries she has made...but would love to hear back from those of you who go to check it out.:) Just click on this link...AFTER you grab the freebie.LOL
  • Go Workout Mom


  • Jim switched days off with his asst. mgr.(her idea) so he can recover a little more from this awful cold he has.Isn't that sweet of her?:) Anyway..he is off today.I sure hope he gets to feeling better soon.He doesn't get sick very often..but when he does..it hits him hard.:(

    If you would like to use one or both of these....

    Here are the links:

    With Butterflies:
  • dwnldlink


  • Without Elements:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thats so cool Val!!!!!!
    Will have to check her site out later stuck it in my fav for now!!!
    TY so very much for both of these FANTASTIC QP's!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hubby sounds like me!!!!!
    I've got one heck of a cold & when it hits me it hits me!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    love both QPs. With and without elements. tfs

    CindyPTN said...

    Dear VJ,

    Thank you for the kind introduction. When putting together my links for this week, I found that you were my top individual traffic source and I just found out why!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.