Saturday, January 12, 2008

Valjs QP 1-12-08


Here is one I made this morning.Seems I am having trouble coming up with stuff lately.I must need a break.LOL Be sure to click on the preview for a closer view.!! I was thinking of maybe doing some mini kits..you know..a paper..with a frame or two and some elements for you to put on it where you want.Would anyone be interested in that?Let me know!!:) If anyone would like the papers or something I have used on a page..let me know and if I have it saved on my puter I will be more than happy to share it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the birthday wishes for my DH. I didn't do a post yesterday and it was Christy's (DD's) Bday.:( We are getting together tonight at the Golden Corral to celebrate three of the bdays this week.Dh's...DD's and BIL.(brother in law). They are on the 9th..11th..and 15th.I like the idea of doing them all at once.:) Today I will make DD a cake.Just because I love her and want her to have one.:) She had to work all day yesterday (her bday) and didn't get home until after seven p.m.She turned 31.Wow..I can't believe she is that old.Time sure flies...huh?:) If we throw my DH' s sister in Florida into the mix..there would be four bdays this week.Her's is the 13th.:) Mine is the 28th.Whew! All these bdays right after Christmas.Guess I had better start saving for next year.LOL

Oh..Thank you all for the wonderful comments you left me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome.!!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Jody said...

    Mini Kits sound great. I really would like 2 frames if possible. That way I could make 3 or 4 pages that would be similar but different!

    I like the idea of mini kits as sometimes when I look at a big kit I just can't visualize what I could do whereas with the smaller kits my brain seems to kick into geer! I like pretty simple layouts so minis fit the bill.

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Jody..me too..like the more simpler layouts.I don't like having to search the pages over to find the pic.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val for todays FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!
    Whatever is easier for you as I love whatever you make!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you all have a great time!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.