Thursday, January 10, 2008

Valjs QP 1-10-08

I had some time to play yesterday so I made a few weaved background pages.Then this morning I couldn't decide what to give you as a freebie so I made this QP for you.I made the frames look like the inside edges were torn some.Not sure if this is strictly a boys page or not.What do you think? Hope you like it.:) It's different..but sometimes different is good...and I hope this time it is a good different.LOL Be sure to click on the preview to get a better view.Those small ones don't show the details.:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left me on my stained glass stars.I am soo glad you like them.:) You are most welcome!

Jim had a wonderful Bday even if we didn't have a party for him.We plan to do a joint party for Christy and him on Saturday.It's more convenient for everyone that has to work this week.:) I did make him some of his favorite foods....Chicken with yellow rice....cooked cabbage..and for his cake...two lemon meringue pies.He LOVES those.I make them every Christmas and this year he said.."I want lemon meringue pies for my birthday instead of cake".When he was younger..his Mom made him one every year for his b-day and he would get the whole pie to himself.Course she made two too.LOL Guess he hasn't grown out of that yet.hehe Thank you ALL for sending Birthday wishes to him.:)How sweet!

If you would like to use this one....
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    This QP is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad Hubby had a great day!!!!
    Of coursre its easier to have the party together!!!! LOL
    My Dad has to share is day with my one sister since she was born on his birthday!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!!!!!

    ConnyB said...

    Happy belated birthday to Jim!!! Glad to read he´s had a great day!!!
    Your new Quickpage is wonderful, I love the colors - remind me of beach and summer. Exactly what I love to see in this cold time :)
    BIG HUGS, my friend!!!
    Conny

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Mmmm... my hunny likes LM pies too! What a sweet thing to do for him. Its always funner to have a party thats not on the exact date, too.

    I am praying for you for the tornado watch. Your QP is unique - nice to try new things... specially ones like this, which work!

    tossing some big squishie hugs at you!

    YES - it is getting harder to find time to blog!!!

    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Butterfly33 Designs said...

    Valjs,

    Thank you for the comment on the Go Gawgs! kit. I live 60 miles south of Macon.

    Robbi1 said...

    Darling QP Val and love your stars too! Sounds like you are still as busy as ever...here too. Glad your Hubby had a great birthday and you have one too (in a couple weeks, thats cute) I'm getting a new puter a week from today so just in case Im at a total loss for finding anything I'll wish you a good day now .... Hugs and Thanks for the QP and Stars, Hugs
    Robbi
    p.s.- Lemon Mer. pie is my favorite along with Cherry too!

    Suzi said...

    Hi, Val! Just popping in to say "HI". While I'm here, I'm going to grab some of these yummy QP's :) My brother is back in the hospital, but I'm still hoping for a better year this year. I'll try to get back over here more often.
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Suzi