Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Valjs New Year Qp -6

Here is one from last year.It didn't have "2007" on it so it can be used in the up-coming years too.:) Hope you like it.!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays post.:) How sweet!!! I was soooo busy yesterday.The whole family was here plus Mom and my DIL's sister and her boyfriend.:) The kids...actually adults....but they are my kids...LOL...played a guitar game on the xbox 360 ALLLLL DAAAAAAYYY!LOL They had a blast.My DIL's boyfriend got it for Christmas and brought it with him.I probably won't listen to any music today unless it's piano music.LOL

Gonna keep this short since I slept in a little later this morning.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!
    TY so very much for the redo of lasts FAB QP!!!!!
    When you have the time check my blog for a update!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    Christine Smith said...

    nice work. Just wanted to say thanks for taking time to leave comments on my blog freebies, too. Have a great day

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Sorry I didn´t come here earlier, but I thought of you :)) And now I´m here *gg*
    Thank you very much for your wonderful QP! I´m glad to hear you´ve had a nice time with your family. It seems like you all have a wonderful relationship!

    I took the time off yesterday to finally scrap a bit again... I was so lazy with that the last weeks, but couldn´t force myself to do it. There has to be the right mood for it. And now it was there *gg*
    Will update my blog later today.

    I wish you a great day today!!!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Mrs. Miles said...

    HNY Valinda - I think this is the second time I've wished you.. but hey better twice than none! LOL.

    I'm all into cleaning and organizing too - this was to be my next blog journalling! I hope you are able to get it all done. I look forward to checking in on you.

    thanks for the revival and revamping of a wonderful QP!

    ~ Barb

    Denise said...

    Hi Val!

    I think the sincerest form of praise for scrapping freebies is to use them. Wanted to let you know that i used one that i picked up a few months after i started scrapping. Here is Simply Wonderful.

    Thank you for your gifts! I enjoy looking at them, but i also appreciate the time you take to make my scrapping enjoyable, easy and fun!

    blessings