Thursday, January 03, 2008

Valjs New Year QP 2008-5


Here is one from last year that I was able to make for this year.All I did was change the "7' to an "8". Hope you like it. This is one of my favorites.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me on these pages.I am so glad you like them.You are most welcome.:)

I am spending this week cleaning my closet and going through my mail and papers ..file this..shred that...again.Not my favorite thing to do... but over the holidays things got piled up again.It sure doesn't take long does it? :) We have four adults here now and we all get bills...ads..newspapers etc.I wouldn't change the situation for the world.No empty nest syndrome here for me.LOL There's always something to do .:)

If you would like to use this one .....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 2 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for another FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val...
    I'm waiting for an action to complete so I thought I ramble on over here to pay you a visit. It's been a while, I know...but things have been so hectic, this past month, that I haven't had an extra minute to spare to do anything that wasn't absolutely necessary! I hope things return to a normal pace soon.

    I love your New Years page. In fact...I downloaded it. I didn't take a picture of us on New Years Eve, but I'll fake it and take some this weekend. Nobody but those who read your blog, and perhaps mine, will know. :)

    Thanks for all the kind words you always leave for me. I look forward to your visits, and have since day 1. I know I've become the world's worst blog hopper, but I just can't seem to find the time to do it...and I won't do it unless I can leave a proper comment for each download. So....that means I've missed lots of downloads, but I don't have time to scrap, anyway, so I guess it all works out...lol.

    Am I forgiven now? :)

    Talk to you soon...I'm holding you to the new year's resolution!

    Hugs..