Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Valjs Mini Kit QP 1 1-21-08


I've been putting a Mini kit together as I get the time...and was wanting to show you some of it and get your opinion about it too..so I made a Qp with part of it.What do you think? Be sure to click on the preview for a closer look.:) I still have some Valentines Day pages but wanted to get this one in there before the snow is gone.LOL Everything on this QP will be in the kit..plus a few more items.Stars...flower elements....a couple more papers that coordinate...etc.Let me know !!:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I am soo glad you like my stuff.:) You are most welcome.!!

We went to Mom's yesterday to fix the sound on her computer. It took just a couple of minutes for DH to figure out the problem.Something had been muted on the sound part...so it was just a matter of undoing that option.:) Then it was a trip to Lowe's and Home Depot for a few things he needed for the project he is doing in his woodshop.Cici's pizza for lunch and back home.:) We grilled hamburgers for supper in my new rotisserie...turned out great..but I miss the smokey flavor the barbecue grill gives them.It was too cold and windy to want to go outside..so this was the next best thing.:)
Would you believe Christy's small snowman is still on the picnic table? That is how cold it has been the last few days.brrrr.

Every once in a while I get requests for a Qp or two and I will try my best to fill those as soon as possible.:) With Dh off this week..there will be a lot of running around getting stuff and I want to spend as much time with him as I can...but as soon as I am able..I will try to get those done for you.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    LOVE this QP & the color combo cant wait to see what else you have for the mini!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for it & the redo 1 from yesterday!!!
    I stopped by early yesterday & you had not posted yet! LOL
    Went for goceries yesterday morning & now I woke up early this morning sick to my stomach!!!!!
    Can't win for losing!!!
    Enjoy your time with Hubby!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    katg1006 said...

    Morning Val (((hugs))) Oh no your not feeling well :-( We can't have that!!! Chase those bugs away!!! Love your mini kit sooo cute! Things here are going well still busting out in hives every once and awhile?? Still don't know why..but it's not as bad. I have recovered from the fall..well everything but my pride *LOL* I am sooo excited for Conny! She deserves all the happiness in the world! :-) Talk to you soon! ((hugs))

    Jody said...

    Good morning! The favourite parts of this mini kit for me so far are the background paper, snowflakes and ribbons. The kit actually makes me think of Easter (without the snowflake LOL) - the ribbon would make a beautiful cross. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the mini.

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful. Love the colors. Will make a great min. tfs

    scrapperJ said...

    The mini kit looks fantastic!! Love the colour purple. Seeing we don't have snow would it be possible to have a QP wihout the snow? Have fun spending time with hubby and TY for all your great QP's.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I love the colors of your mini - Valinda, I think this will be a hit! Sounds like you're busy whipping stuff up - way to go!

    I am glad you got the sound on your mom's computer fixed, sometimes its the simplest little thing, but if you are afraid of the machine (and most older folks are) then it can stop you from fixing things, or even trying!

    What is dh making in the woodshop, are we allowed to peek in on him.... with a camera, perhaps? OK, this is a dumb Q. but... how in the heck do you rotissere a hamburger, would'nt it fall off? I have a hard enough time keeping em together in a frying pan. You must be SOME chef, or you must use super gluey oatmeal and egg to hold them together!

    Don't stand outside grilling them or you will freeze the hamburg buns off hahahahhhaha!

    You also need to show us Christy's little invincible snowman!

    Thanks for all you do Valinda - I love reading your adventures and your QP's are bonus!

    hugs,
    ~ Barb

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the lovely qp Val!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.