Monday, January 14, 2008

Valjs Jeweled Snowflakes

Here are a few Jeweled Snowflakes I thought you might like to use.Hope you like them.:) There are only five this time...cause I was in a hurry this morning to get them ready for you. This has been a busy week for me.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterday's Stars with swirl.I am soo glad you like them.You are most welcome.:)

Today I am gonna do something that really needs done...since I had such a busy weekend.Clean my house!!:) You know that song..this is the song that doesn't end? Well..this is the job that doesn't end.LOL Now I will be singing that all day long!!!Bummers!:)

If you would like to use these...background not included this time..........

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    MARVELOUS SNOWFLAKES!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much Val!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Lovely flakes Gurl!

    Hmm.. were'nt you cleaning LAST TIME I came to visit you here? Positively endless, isn't it? I will have to post some cute cleaning link my sister sent me on my next blog entry.

    I hope you are having a good day and hope you get done what's important!

    Love ya!
    Barb

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the snowflakes.

    myscrapbook said...

    beautiful jewel snowflakes. tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Annabella said...

    Thank you so much for the lovely jeweled snowflakes, they will be the perfect element for one of my Scrapbook pages!!