Friday, January 04, 2008

Valjs Child's Star QP


From the looks of the New Years Dwnlds...everyone is ready to move on to something different....and this is sure different.LOL I had some play time last week and this is the result.Don't you just love those jeans?hehe.This was made with a boy in mind.Not sure who's boy..but I thought some of you may like it.:) Please let me know.!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me on the New Years Pages.You are most welcome! Enjoy!

I spent almost all day yesterday cleaning my closet out and sorting papers and junk that had collected over time.I am now down to a basket of papers with odds and ends thrown in and a small pile of clothes that need to be sewed.Whew! That was hard work..but I am really pleased with the results.:) Now..to put a trash can with a shredder down next to my mail box.LOL If I remember right...Mrs. Miles(link in sidebar) said you can request "No junk mail" from the post office. That is something I need to look into...and soon from the looks of it.LOL Thanks Barb!!

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for this ADORABLE QP!!!!!!
    Love his jeans!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OHHH goodness VAL this is sooo cute!!! LOL Awesome page! LOL You must be standing on a gold mine of creativity.. because You are so creative all the time! LOL Share that mine!!! LOL Happy New Year and I hope your wishes come true for you this year and all the years to come :)I am actually catching up on blogs today! WOOT:) now that I have cut back some of my commitments now I have a bit more time to myself and a little less stress.. You think you can handle it all and then something like your kids make you realize how much time you are missing with the things that the most important. LOL :) SO it triggers a Priority change LOL :) okay.. have a little headache so I am going to finish my list and take it easy today :)Hugs!!! :)
    Leslie

    Amy W. said...

    Aw, that's a cutie pants of a star. I hope you're doing well in this bright and shiny new year. I love when you pop by the blog, I know I'm horrible about leaving comments so I love it when other s do! Take Care!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Image Generators said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.