Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!

I just stopped in to say Hi and to wish you ALL the Happiest of New Years!

I am fixing the southern traditional New Years Dinner today.Ham,Blackeyed peas with cornbread..collard greens...and my own addition of sweet potato souffle.:) Just wanted to let you know that my family are all off today and my youngest son and his wife and girls are coming over this morning..so I don't have time for a freebie...but I will be back tomorrow with another New Years Qp for your pics from last night.:)

Stay safe and warm!!!

Hugs,
Valinda

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR VAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your dinner & family!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

katg1006 said...

Happy New Year Val!! ((hugs)) we are all trying to recooperate from the holidays here! We are just relaxing today...nothing on the agenda at all :-) Have a fabulous Dinner!!

Betty said...

I want to wish you a Happy New Year and may it bring you much joy and happiness.
Thank you for all the download of the past year. Your talent, creativity and generosity is wonderful.
Take care and be well.

Robbi1 said...

Just a quick stop to wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year Val and Thank you for all the goodies this last year too! Hugs and dont eat too much :) Robbi

Mrs. Miles said...

HNY to you and your family Valinda - woo - wish I could come for dinner, even though my hunny made me a most awesome awesome awesome dinner last night. I have been avoiding my puter the past few days, but look forward to catching up with you over the next days. Thx for your faithfulness in visiting while I was away!

Hugs,
Barb

sweetheaven said...

Happy New Years to you and your family.
see you tomorrow. Can't wait to see the new template