Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!:)

I had a request to share this QP without the snowflakes cause they don't have snow..so here it is if you want it too.:) You can place any of the elements below on it too.Cool???:)








It's my Birthday today!!! :) I was born in 1954 and am 54 years old.That will never happen again.LOL I thought since everyone has been sooo generous with their birthdays..I would hop on the band wagon too and offer you a mini kit.It's small but I hope you like it.:) There are a couple of Marbled Frames in the kit that aren't in the preview. I hurried this morning to finish it for you..so if there are any mistakes..please let me know.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:)

Since it is getting later by the minute..I will just get right to the freebie and tell you how I spent my Birthday tomorrow.:)

There are two dwnlds for the elements so be sure to grab both.:)

  • Elements 1


  • Elements 2


  • Papers


  • Mini Kit QP No Snowflakes
  • 17 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Hope it's a filled with family, friends, and lots of fun!

    Jody said...

    Happy Birthday to a very special lady! That is something, born in '54 and you are 54. I hope you have a wonderful day.

    Thank you for the mini kit too, it has so many beautiful items in it that I plan to use at Easter.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this AWESOME mini kit & QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now since I dont have your email PLEASE GO TO MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WOOT WOOT:)what a cool milestone!!! Oh my... to think of mine.. I was born in 1977.. OUCH! Maybe I will still be mowing my lawn and loving then too :)

    Just was stopping by and leaving some love when I noticed it was your birthday so It was a wonderful surprise when I got here and read it. :) and then your beautiful little kit :) Great job on it too :) HUGS!!! Hope your birthday is a beautiful one :) HUGS!!! :)

    myscrapbook said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Have a great day. Thank you for the wonderful kit. Love the elements and papers. Nice colors. Also great QP.

    Shelley said...

    happy birthday!!! hope it's a great one!

    aquascrap said...

    Happy Birthday Val and hope all you wish for is yours. Thankyou for giving the QP without snowflakes.....it is very much appreciated. Have a great day!

    genie said...

    Have a very happy birthday doing what you like to do and many thanks for the gorgeous mini kit.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Valinda.. I hope you get royally spoiled my friend! I will be looking with anticipation to see what you did for your special day!

    love Barb

    Sharon H. said...

    Happy, Happy Birthday and thanks so much for the beautiful kit!

    Trisha said...

    Happy Birthday Val! Thank you for the lovely kit.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    Chris Allport said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A REALLY TALENTED LADY.

    Thank you so much for this beautiful kit.

    Lots of luv

    Chris

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val..

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VAL...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

    Boy, I'm in good voice today...too bad you can't hear it!

    Thanks for the great mini-kit, too, Val. I love the colors you've chosen for it.

    Here's wishing you a wonderful birthday, Val, and I hope you have many more!

    Lizzerd said...

    Happpppyyyyyy Birthdaaaaaaayyy toooo yooooouuuu! Have a great day, Val -- and thanks for giving *us* a prezzie! Hope it's a good one.

    Anonymous said...

    Happy belated birthday!!!!! I absolutely love these papers - thank you!!!! :D

    lwlittlebit said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAL! Hope it's a wonderful one! Thanks so much for the beautiful gifts!