Saturday, December 08, 2007

Valjs Swirly Christmas Bulbs


Let me see if I can explain this for you.. The attachment element is in the dwnld folder with the bulbs.All you have to do is "duplicate" it and add it to the top of the bulb you would like to use.I did it this way so you will be able to use the bulbs for other things besides Christmas bulbs.KWIM? If this is a problem for any of you..just let me know and I will fix it where the attachment is attached to them all.:) I made these from the"reflection" option in my paint program. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it out.Hope you like them too.:) Oh...the shadows are only on the preview.:)

Thank you All for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.You are most welcome!!:)

I have big plans for today ..so if I don't come see you..it's cause I will be buzzing around like a busy bee.:) Have a wonderful weekend!!

Here is the link if you would like to use these:

  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    Josie said...

    Thank you for the cool bulbs. I'm not sure what besides Christmas I would use them for, but they're really cool!!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val for these AWESOME bulbs!!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    What a neat idea for an element Valinda! You and me are buzzing like bees. You come up with such unique ideas! Thanks and I'll be thinking of you today!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    myscrapbook said...

    Love the christmas bulbs. tfs