Thursday, December 06, 2007

Valjs Snow Family Frame


Here is my Snow Family "Frame" not QP.:) I put the background on it so it would show up better for you. Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that...you are most welcome.:) Enjoy!!

I was lazy this morning and slept in.I had to drag myself out of bed...it felt so warm and cozy.:) So....since I don't have much to tell you today...I will get right to the freebie....

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    ADORABLE VAL!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!
    Not much here either except for a rotten sinus headache!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I LOVE the Fame so cute!! :) So many wonderful holiday things out this year.. I need start taking pictures but I can now since it is snowing harder than I have seen in a LONG LONG LONG TIME!!!!
    Alright.. Kyle just told me "MOOOOOOM, Theres a MOUSE IN THE BATHTUB!!" OHHHHH YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I guess we wont be using that bathroom today LOL OKay have to go quarantine. LOL leave it to my boys to find it too. LOL :) HUGS And Hope you are staying Cozy.. it must be cozy in my house if they mice are finding refuge in it. LOL :)

    Anonymous said...

    Wow Thank you!!!! I hadn't made the blog loops in awhile then to check in and find these fabulous frames!!!! I picked up several and a couple of QPs that really spoke to me - again thank you for your generousity!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ha, you should have just drug your computer in bed with you and blogged right from there my friend. My friend Melanie and I are setting here in our PJs playing around with ArtRage! Take a day to stay in your jammies!

    left ya some love at DST too

    hugs,
    Barb

    aquascrap said...

    Another lovely frame....thankyou.

    Judgirl said...

    thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment ...love the little xmas frame ...awesome

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    nancypinct said...

    I love this! Thank you for this very nice gift!

    myscrapbook said...

    love the frame. tfs