Friday, December 28, 2007

Valjs QP New Years 2008-2


Here is the second New Years QP I made for this year.Hope you like it too.:) I was able to go through the ones from last year and change the 2007 to a 2008 on some of them.I will be posting those this week.I added a png file to it too since last year I didn't have anything but psd.As soon as I hear back from Linda I will be posting her Calendar QP she made for all of you.:) She used my baby album for it.:) How cute!

Thank you ALL for your wonderful comments on yesterday's Qp.I am so glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

I am gonna have to keep this one short...cause it is thundering and we are suppose to have rain most of the day today.Yay!!! We need it.:) I did want to say I enjoyed my DIL's birthday party at Red Lobster.The food was yummy and it was a nice change from all those Christmas leftovers.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val for another AWESOME QP!!!!!!
    Glad your finally getting the much needed rain!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    genie said...

    Love the New Years qp. Many thanks for sharing.

    Anonymous said...

    This is beautiful!!!!! Thank you!!!!! :D

    sweetheaven said...

    love the fireworks. thank you so much

    myscrapbook said...

    Great QP. tfs

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Awesome page ;) and Thank you!! :) Love it! :) and OHHHH thunder!! I would take thunder and lightening over snow and ice any day.. :) please step out your door and blow it this way please!! :) LOL I hope you had a wonderful christmas! Not tooooo stressful I hope. Everyone got smile on thier face while opening gifts? :) I hope so! :) I love to see the little ones' faces light up :) HUGS I hope you had a merry one! :) and I hope you have an amazing new year:) HUGS:)

    jburkhart said...

    Oh yummy, Red Lobster....glad you had a great time! Your New's Years Qp is pretty, too! Do you have plans for New Years? We always stay home and don't really do anything....lately, I go to bed and dh wakes me up at midnight to wish me a happy new year....lol! Who knows if I will stay up this year or not....guess it depends if Kori wears me out or not...hehehehhe!
    Hugs to you!
    Michaele