Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Valjs QP 12-16-07 b


Here is another page I made the other day when I had some play time.:) I hope you like it cause I have a two pic like it for tomorrow.:) I really love the way the background paper came out...and just had to make a Qp with it.:) Be sure to click on the preview for a closer look.

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for Mrs.Miles and me yesterday.I sure hope you went to get her kit..cause it is sooo pretty.:) You are most welcome.!!

I was finally able to get the groceries I needed.YAY!!! Just have a few more to get before I start cooking for Christmas...I like to wait for the celery and apples etc.So they will be fresh.:) We have been delegating dishes for the last few years...my DIL makes green bean casserole and deviled eggs...my Mom makes banana pudding and baked beans.My DD makes most of the pies etc,My son gets the dinner rolls and I make the Turkey..dressing..mac and cheese..sweet potato souffle..Pistachio whip...waldorf salad..potato salad..and whatever else I can think of.LOL Oh..and I always make lemon meringue pies for Christmas dinner ..an added treat for my DH.It's his favorite.:) Whew..I'm tired just thinking about all that work.LOL
What is your favorite dish or meal? Please answer...you may give me another idea for something different to fix.:)

If you would like to use this QP...
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Wow you've been busy!!!!
    TY so very much for today's & yesterday's FANTASTIC QP's!!!!!
    I already have Barb's kit from last year so I'll have to put this QP with it!!! LOL
    Got only a little bit more wrapping to do than I'm done!!!!
    Haven't even thought of Christmas dinner since it will only be Jace & me!!! Oh can't forget Foxy!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I love the warm colors of this QP Valinda - a nice change! Thanks for hosting my elements in your smashing QP yesterday too. I am glad you got your groceries - I need to get some green maraschino cherries for a cookie recipe I want to make... but every durn time we are in town I forget! Your dinner sounds just wonderful - can we come ??? You take it easy today!

    hugs,
    Barb

    myscrapbook said...

    Your QP is very nice. tfs

    Abrickshy said...

    Hi Val, It's been a long time since I've looked at your sight.I'm sorry to say. But things look great!Where I put my art on canvas.... you are an artist in the digital world girlie!
    Thanks for sharing all of your hard work.

    prplpaszhun said...

    I love the colors of this page. It seems as you just couldnt stay away from all us...lol
    I hope you have a great Holiday. My mother ask the kids what they wanted for Christmas dinner, and of course they were not at all traditional with their response, The answer was "Chili, because it is cold outside"....LOL So That is what she is fixing...lol
    Jennifer

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    Lovely Lady Laura said...

    Val,
    I should have an entire drive on my computer dedicated to the wonderful downloads you've shared with us!!
    I'm just dropping a short note to say how much I really like the coordinating 1 & 2 pic pages--it's very helpful in creating a two-page spread!
    Thanks for everything that you've shared all year long!

    Anonymous said...

    thank you very kindly.
    a super nice qp and will work for guys