Monday, December 31, 2007

Valjs New Years QP 2008-8


Here is another one for you..:) I was able to fix some from last year..so if you aren't tired of them yet..let me know and I will put them up this week.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

Yesterday..Christy (DD) and I went grocery shopping.I had to restock the kitchen for the week and get my New Years Dinner supplies.We had rain all day but fortunately it wasn't raining much just sprinkling when we got home to bring them into the house.I normally don't like to go grocery shopping when it is raining..but we like to eat and to do that...we have to have food.LOL Christy and I made a day out of it.We went to Tuesday Mornings so she could get something with her gift certificate...then to El Nopal mexican restaurant for lunch..which is right across the street from the Super Walmart..where I buy groceries. When we were leaving El Nopal's a man held the inside door open for Christy and me and then grabbed the outside door for us too..we thanked him and I kiddingly asked him if he was going to Walmart too...and he said..I am actually..and we all had a big laugh.LOL Don't tell anyone..but Christy said he was sooo cute!! and I had to agree..but what impressed me the most...HE HELD THE DOOR FOR US.!!:) I have been married to Dh for thirty six years and he still goes to my side of the car/truck and opens my door for me and then waits for me to get settled and then closes it...even when it is raining.:) He has done that for fourty years now (including the time we were dating). I don't mind being treated like that...would you? :)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val thats so cool that hubby still does that for you!!!!
    It's something rarely seen these days!!!!!
    TY so very much for todays FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love to see the one's from last year!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    beautiful page!! :) and I have to say.. a man that holds the door. WOW! some men do still have class. My hubby did when we first started dating.. then I guess he didn't need to impress me anymore LOL Maybe your hubby needs to write a how to be a GREAT hubby guide for all the men that need refreshers LOL Hahaha :)
    Been busy the last few days My middle has Pink eye :( ITS SOOO HARD to keep him from touching his eye or his brothers. I will have to take a picture now of the patch I made LMAO hahaha Its kinda clever. LOL :) Hugs:) Leslie:)

    Jody said...

    Spectacular page! I have been married 49 years and can't remember the last time he opened a car door for me! Oh well, at least he has learned some other good things. He now does all the grocery shopping!

    Happy New Year once again

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for another wonderful qp! Happy New Year!

    Dixiecharm said...

    Thanks so much for the New Year QP's. I couldn't decide which to use, so I d/l them all! Thanks again. Wishing you all the best in 2008.

    Peggie said...

    This is beautiful. Thank you.