Friday, December 21, 2007

Valjs Christmas QP 12-21-02


Here is another Qp I made yesterday when playing around.:) There's wrapping paper..garland..snowflakes...Christmas trees and Christmas bulbs.It's very colorful.LOL It has red and green for those of you who like the traditional colors and blue and purple for those who like those colors better.I even added snow dust to the background and the top of the bulbs...and best of all..it has more than one pic place cutout.LOL Hope you like it.:) Merry Christmas!!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I know it is hard to find the time these days to do that..we are sooo rushed with Christmas shopping and all the preparations.This will probably be the last freebie until after Christmas.Then I have a gift from Linda.She made a QP for me to share with you all using my Baby album kit.Soo be looking for that next week.:)

Please enjoy your families....stay safe and warm in the hands of our Father.:) He loved us sooo much and proved it by sending his Son into this sinful world to save those who believe in him.:) What a truly AWESOME gift of love.!! Thank you Lord!!:)

If you would like to use this one....
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!
    Cant believe I'm the very first person to DL your AWESOME QP!!!!
    Love the way you put in the rolls of wrapping paper heck I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    Jody said...

    Thank you for all your wonderful QP. Merry Christmas to you and your family, I am so thankful to be able to celebrate the birth of our Savior with my family.

    sweetheaven said...

    Merry Christmas Val
    thank you for the cute template. I love it

    Trisha said...

    Beautiful qp! Thank you! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val..
    I am having a quiet morning with my coffee today, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to slip on over to your blog and leave you a message.

    Things have been hectic to say the least, and trying to keep up my blog and the freebies is a whole other story...lol.

    I love your quickpage. However did you make those rolls of paper! I love them. I love the colors, too. I'll have some photos to fit into them, after next weeek! I think I'll take pics of the dog family that will be celebrating. The four slots will be perfect. I call it "Cairn Terrier Christmas"!

    I guess everyone will be out doing their last minute shopping today. Unfortunately, I forgot a couple of things when I was at Wal-Mart last night, so I'll have to face the crowds today. It IS a 24 hour Wal-Mart, so you might just find me shopping in the middle of the night when it's quiet! I've done that before. It's the best time to do Christmas shopping. There are only a few others in the store at that time.

    It's almost time to start thawing out the turkey and drying the bread for the stuffing. So many little things to think about. I didn't get much Christmas baking done this year...only while Courtney was here. We were just too busy running around and having fun at parties! Maybe next year I'll have all those homemade fattening goodies to munch on...Like I really need that!

    Anyway, I hear we now have company just arriving. It's 9:00 in the morning YIKES! Good thing I tidied up last night before I went to bed. That's why I didn't get a chance to visit you after I posted.

    I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas. Isn't it so much nicer when we really think about the true meaning of Christmas. What a wonderful gift, indeed! What more can we possibly need?

    Have a great time with your family, Val. I know things will be hectic from her on in, and you probably won't get a chance to visit. Hope to see you back in the New Year when things quiet down and we resume our normal lives...lol

    Have a great holiday.

    Hugs..

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Wow - this is so colorful and festive Valinda - what a clever idea to put ppls pics in the bulbs - hmmm gets me thinking! I am sitting gazing out over the stormy lake, coffee at hand, the calm before the holidays start! May you and your family have a Blessed Christmas, if I don't get another opportunity to tell you. You have been A TRUE friend over this past year and I hold you in the highest esteem. Thank you Valinda!

    All my love,
    Barb

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    thank you so very much for all these beautiful goodies and for being a friend all over the distance between us :) I wish you a very merry Christmas!!!
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Merry Christmas Valinda!!!
    Yeah, I know it's about time that I make it over to say hi!! I'm so sorry I haven't in such a long time. I've hardly made it around to anyone's blog until last night and this morning! The Holiday Crunch is killing me! Not to mention Lillie!! You'll have to keep your eyes open for this LO of Lillie helping making Christmas Cookies with me!! I have to find just the right kit and elements though. LOL. It'll blow your mind and especially when you realize that she's not even 2 yrs old!! LOL. Man I'm in trouble!!
    Love your QP's, they are so cute!! I can't believe that you can still keep coming up with more and more QP's!! My brain fries just thinking about doing a LO these days!! LOL. I'm on designer overload right now, just tring to get a jump start on things. In Feb I start hosting the ABC challenge at DP, and in April I have the ABC Challenge and the Color Challenge too!! Yikes!!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours! Stay safe and warm and I'll come see you soon.
    Hugs,
    Jennifer

    Amy W. said...

    I love this QP!!! And I hope you have a great Christmas! Lots of Love and Hugs!

    Robbi1 said...

    Oh my what a gorgeous QP Val. Love the paper rolls and the ornaments with room for lots of pics! Thank you and We want to wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a New Year of Good Health, Happiness and Peace. God Bless!

    jburkhart said...

    Oh boy...another gorgeous quick page, Valinda! Love it and thank you for creating and sharing it with me!
    LOL about you being suprised at my more frequent blog postings....I am gonna try and get back to my normal posting...time has not been in my favor this last half a year and I wish there was simply more time....I am adjusting and realizing that I just can't do all that I want and need to schedule and make more list...then maybe I can get everything done better - time managment must be the trick, right! I can do it all! :)
    Thank you so very much for all your wonderful blog comments and visits - it is a real joy knowing that you stopped by and took the time to say hi to me - I really appreciate it and enjoy reading your comments!
    Hope you have a really wonderful Christmas with your family and friend!
    Catch you in the new year my friend!
    Hugs and best Wishes!
    Michaele
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val just making a quick stop to
    WISHING YOU & YOUR FAMILY A SAFE MERRY CHRISTMAS & OR A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    aquascrap said...

    Just popping in to wish you and your family a joyous Christmas and to thank you for all your wonderful gifts you have given us.
    Hugs Judy xx