Sunday, December 02, 2007

Valjs Christmas QP 12-01-07

Hi..I'm back .:) For a while anyway.LOL I am allowed to sit with an icepack on my back.That is what I am doing now.I figure if I have to sit..I may as well share another page with you.:) I tried something a little different with this page.I wanted to try something that wasn't traditional colors...and I really like it.I like it so much...that I made a two pic for tomorrow to go with this one.:) I like it even better.LOL

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful well wishes you left for me.I feel soooo loved.:) How sweet!

I went to my Chiropractor Friday morning.(He is closed on Thursdays or I would have gone then) He said my back was WAY out and that I would be really sore..he was right.LOL He told me lots of ice on it and don't do ANYTHING. So...I have been having my dinner brought to me and being waited on hand and foot.If I didn't hurt so much..it would have been wonderful.LOL I have been watching Christmas movies on the TV.Between Lifetime and Hallmark..I am getting my share of Christmas movies.:) I am soo glad my Christmas decorating was done last week.!!! :) I did get a chance to sit long enough to do this page for you.Hope you like it.:)

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    VAL REST UP!!!!
    Heck I don't like it I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'v gotten as far as getting my tree up, its a artifical white one & of course it will be all done in shades of PURPLE!!!!! lol
    TY so very much for the BEAUTIFUL QP today!!!!!!!
    GENTLE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    Robbi1 said...

    Glad you are a bit better...dont push yourself too much. Give that back time to heal. Thanks once again for the gorgeous QP, I love the colors. Thanks for your visit too, I really do appreciate your leaving lovin now and then :) Big Hugs and feel better! :) Robbi

    Mrs. Miles said...

    So glad you got some treatment for your back, Valinda. I hope you heal up totally soon.

    Your QP is lovely - as usual, and I really love the little gem snowflake, what a sweet touch!

    I'll be thinking of you today.

    hugs,
    Barb

    fl_connie said...

    Thanks so much! Take care of yourself!

    Jody said...

    Oh this one is soooooooo great. So very elegant. Not everything has to be red and green for sure. I really love this QP.

    Happy you viisted the chiropractor. I guess he had his reasons for not doing anything but I find it strange he do some kind of adjustment. Anyhow you keep resting and putting the ice on.

    Did I tell you I love this QP? LOL

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for sharing. Sure hope your back get to feeling better real soon.
    Jean

    myscrapbook said...

    beautiful QP. tfs

    sweetheaven said...

    I hope you feel better soon. Thank you so much for the quickpage. Can't wait to see what tomorrow's is.
    Take it easy

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    Peggie said...

    This is gorgeous. I love it. Thank you.