Monday, December 03, 2007

Valjs Christmas QP 12-01-07 2


Here's the two pic that goes with yesterdays QP.I like this one even better.I put a bow on this one.I still need some practice on my bows..but I am fairly happy with this one... Hope you like the page.:)

Thank you ALL for the terrific comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it.You are most welcome!!:)

My back seems to be doing better as far as the muscles are concerned...but not sure my hip stayed put like it is suppose to be.I will have to wait until I am up longer to see for sure.If not..it will be another trip to the Chiropractor.When I was working..I thought I might as well cash my check and hand it to him....I was at his office so often...that is one of the reasons I quit working.I stayed messed up all of the time instead of just once in a while...and my foot would hurt so bad that Jim would have to get our big pan and fill it with hot water as soon as we got in the door from work...so I could soak my foot and get a little relief and stop crying...awww..LOL ....I would be climbing the walls now with the lack of something to do if it wasn't for digital scrapping.:) Soooo...I Thank all of you for sharing your talents and life stories with me.:)

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val..
    First, let me tell you that you have done NOTHING wrong. Why ever would you think that. You are a fabulous woman and I used to love to visit your blog and did it daily but, now, it seems like I never get a chance to visit any blogs!

    As you can see, my blog has grown and with it, the responsibilities. Most of my morning is spend sorting files that people send me, making minor adjustments to them, resizing them for the slide shows and for the Reader Layout Feature, responding to emails, etc. Mostly maintenance for the blog things. Then, I try to squeeze in a minimum of housework, which is driving me nuts. You used to be able to eat off my floors. Now, you CAN eat off my floors! I've been very neglectful of my housewifely duties.
    Then, there is also life outside the home, which is infringing on my scrapbooking time. When all is said and done, I get to fit in a few hours of designing, here and there throughout the day and then, after dinner is when I get my computer time. Usually I am hard at it until about 1 or 2 am. It has been taking about 4 hours per day just to get my blog ready and typed. Finding the Reader Layouts, zipping files, Reader Quickpages, making previews, uploading to 4 shared, finding goodies to put on my blog, thinking of things to say, etc, etc, etc. No big jobs, just a lot of small ones.

    I actually was going to visit you yesterday, but it just didn't work out. I wanted to tell you about the wrong file I gave out and make sure you got the right one. See. I am thinking of you.

    I am up to my neck in laundry this morning, I have a stewardship report to compile for the finance committee, finish decorating the tree, put all the boxes away, make something for the church women's group Christmas party tonight, just to mention a few things.

    I'm getting very stressed out about my lack of time, etc. My daughter is coming to visit on Sunday, and she'll be here for a week. I love it, but I know I will get very far behind in my blogging duties. I hope she is understanding. I just can't seem to get things made ahead to see me through. I hate sponging off my helpers, although, they really are getting me through a difficult time and I am thankful for that.

    I certainly hope that things level out and I can get back to my normal routine. Hubby has not been playing tennis regularly since he's so busy at work, and that takes away my couple of hours of peace in the morning.

    Just a myriad of things...I'm sure you've been there. Then, there is my back, which is still giving me major pain. Pain pills just don't do a thing for it. I know you can relate to just how much back pain you can tolerate. Can't sit, can't stand, can't lie down. I know you've been THERE.

    So, you see. You are innocent. I am guilty. I need more hours of peace in the day so that I can do all that I want and have to do.

    Keep me in your prayers. I am in need of some extra words.

    I'm glad you enjoyed reading about Advent. Our church doesn't celebrate Christmas until Christmas Eve. No carols, no decorating, etc. We celebrate the coming of Christ, and then Christmas Eve begins our Christmas celebration which goes until Epiphany and the baptism of Christ.

    I must be off to get the laundry folded before I have increased my ironing. I sure don't have time for much of that anymore.

    Sorry I made you think that you had done something wrong. I hate to be responsible for someone feeling bad. Please forgive me for not being more thoughtful. I will try to make an effort to visit your blog a couple of times a week. I know I have some major downloading to do, although I do have all the things you gave out last year, so I am at least that far ahead...lol.
    I haven't downloaded freebies anywhere for such a long time I don't even know what's in vogue anymore. I feel like a hermit!

    Anyway, I have to get going. Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely comment for me. You know I always enjoy them. Please continue to visit me. :)

    Sindiego said...

    Hi again, Val..
    I forgot to answer your hot tub question. We leave our hot tub full and heated all winter which, for us, is quite a bit colder than where you are! We did drain it this summer and it was very easy. It just took a while because of the size of the garden hose we used. We have never winterized it so I can't help you there, but I imagine after you get the water out, you will have to put enough RV antifreeze into the pump and lines to keep them safe. I don't think your weather will be cold enough to freeze anything. Our hot tub went through many days of 25 degrees without freezing when we didn't have any water in it a few weeks back. You'll have to check with your dealer to be sure, though.

    Talk to you soon, I hope. :)

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    LOVE IT VAL!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!
    Glad your backs feelin a tiny bit better!!!!!!!
    STILL GENTLE HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!