Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Valjs Christmas Qp 11-27-07


You know those slim pickens I was telling you about the other day?? Well..I am having to grab some of the things I had done already...so there will be a variety of freebies until I can get back into the groove.LOL I thought you may like to have a Qp made with this frame..so I chose the colors of the Christmas bulbs in the tree and added them as ornaments for the page.Hope you like it:) I am sure you have some other ideas you can use to dress it up.:)

Thank you ALL sooo much for the wonderful comments and well wishes you have left for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time and care to do that.:) You are most welcome to my freebies and I hope you really have fun with them.:)

Not much to tell today....so since I slept later this morning..I will get right to the freebie:)

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Another MARVELOUS 1!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much Val the ornies give it the added humf!!![If this is a word] LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
    REST!!!!!!!!

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val...

    Not sure what is going on. I replace the link for CC's page before I checked it, but when I tried the link for the papers and it worked fine for me. Can you please try again?

    Thanks for telling me. We have always had trouble connecting our two blogs, for some reason.

    Mar

    myscrapbook said...

    another great christmas QP. tfs

    Jody said...

    It's me again! Just a suggestion, maybe it will get those creative juices rolling. Have you thought about doing a bragbook? Would be nice to have some pages ready to scrap Christmas photos or even to use as gifts for Christmas this year. I like bragbooks cause I can print them myself and put together for gifts.

    Just a thought - if it excites you fine - otherwise not to worry I have so much scrapping to do right now that I want done before Christmas.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - your slim pickins are a feast to me! I have been thinking about you and hope your back is better. Take some time to pamper yourself Gurl!

    We had all of one day of snow, then it disappeared... funny how much easier it is to make Festive stuff when there's actually snow. Now it's bare and dry again, so I'll have to push past and make myself think snow in my mind instead.

    Take care!

    PS - what I do to get creative, is I go to our local library, I check out all the BACK - ISSUES from previous years, of the Christmas Issues of magazines, and I spend a day just drinking tea and lapping it up. This ALWAYS works for me.

    hugs,
    Barb

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    grab bags are a cute IDEA!! :) LOL I know what you mean about getting back in the groove of things.. I am trying to do that too.. The holidays are a hard time of year to try and get back in the groove of things.. LOL Its actually having the reverse effect of stressing me out even more! LOL all that talk about I am going to buy presents ALL year long.. has now turned into... How come I didn't? LOL i know its not about the presents.. its the THOUGHT.. And all the gifts that I THOUGHT about I dont have.. LOL HAHAHA anyway.. I out did myself the last few years by giving Scrapbooks that are filled with 1,000's of scrapped pictures(BY HAND! Not digital at that time) And Then last year we gave out pictures of my Grandfather that we paid to have restored because it was a picture that was Pretty much destroyed. anyway.. Now I just think they will have to enjoy the company of my family because I can't think of a single thing to get anyone LOL HAHAHA Well off to surf for cool ideas. LOL to bad that my family isn't into digiscrappin otherwise I would just give them a coupon to my stores LMAO HAHAHAHAHA HUGS:) and Thanks for missing me :) I miss me too.. when you see me will you tell me that I need to stop and look for myself. LOL I think I am running away from myself LOL

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    Joy said...

    Thanks for the beautiful gift!

    Robbi1 said...

    Awwww, thats darling...I love the added ornaments they are too cute and they do dress it up a bit. But then I have a tendancy to put too much onto the layouts...and they sometimes look cluttered...well, Im learning. Thanks for another great QP and Jodi had a good idea too wit the bragbooks - I know I have trouble printing some of my layouts and bragbooks are the perfect size.
    Glad you are feeling better too, now I have a problem with my neck/shoulder...I picked up the vacuum with my left hand so I could clean the screen with the attachment and Ive been in pain ever since! Just gettin older and cant do dumb things like that - or so DH tells me! This too shall pass. Have a wonderful weekend. Big Hugs

    nancypinct said...

    This is a great page! Thank you very much for this very nice gift! Happy Holidays too!