Friday, December 07, 2007

Valjs Christmas QP 11-20-07


I bet you can't mistake this as a Christmas QP.LOL I made this a while ago..as you can tell by the date on it. I used the pretty poinsettia frame to show you how it can be used by duplicating it. Hope you like this one too.:)

Thank you ALL so much for your wonderful comments on my snow family. They feel soo loved....and so do I.:) You are most welcome.!!

If you haven't checked out my friends blogs (links in sidebar) Be sure to go see them if you get a chance...they are soo sweet..and would love to hear from you.:)

There really isn't a whole lot going on with me right now...just trying to do as much as I can without over straining my back again.:) So...I will get right to the freebie.:)

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val...
    Apparently, you have posted your blog and returned to your bed...lol. I have checked out DigiShopTalk, just like in the olden days, and your freebie is not to be found. I also looked to see if there was some Glitter on your freebie for today, in case you just "borrowed" it, but you are safe and off the list of suspects!

    Just thought I'd leave you an early morning surprise since there was not much happening on my blog today. There were no layouts to deal with in the mail, no letters to reply to...:( Just a quiet cup of coffee!

    I have some housework to contend with today, (my daughter is coming on Sunday) and the second Christmas party! I'll have to make a calendar to keep my month straight.

    Well, not much to say...Just Good Morning. Have a great day. Come visit if you have a chance.

    Hugs..

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val for another lovely QP!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!
    Just don't overdo it!!!!!

    Robbi1 said...

    Darling QP Val, love being able to put in several photos! Thanks for stopping by too, always enjoy your visits. We have the opposite problem here Cingular/AT&T is what we have and they dont have a tower close by where we live..Verizon does, but they dont have the great plan with Rollover for only 1 phone that Cingular does...so I just keep my Cingular and stand out on the dock to make emergency phone calls when the hardline is out! Thats the price we pay for being out in the boonies :)
    Aches and pains with me always. I dont know how to slow down, never have and I'm trying to learn rofl! (slow down not in my vocab!) so until then I just get to complain and grin and bear it!
    Weather has turned very windy and cold again....had rain last Fri but nothin yet outta this storm...still to come, wish it would rain, snow or somethin other than wind! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again for the gift! Hugs, Robbi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!