Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mrs.Miles and Valjs "Deep Blue Freeze" QP


This is another QP from last year.Only ...this one is made from Mrs.Miles "Deep Blue Freeze" Kit.She was so kind to allow me to make a QP for all of us then.She is offering the kit again on her blog and when I saw it..I asked her if she would mind if I put this one up again.She gave me the go ahead..so here it is for you.Please make sure you go get her gorgeous kit after dwnlding this QP.Scroll down to the Dec.12th post on her blog.She also has some other wonderful kits etc on her blog.She and Amy W are helping Olivia Dorazio with her designing and she ..Olivia..has a freebie for you on Mrs.Mile's blog.You have just got to go get it.It's gorgeous! Be sure to leave a big Thank you for all of her hard work.:) Here is the link to her blog:
  • Mrs.Miles


  • Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me for yesterday's QP.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome.!!

    I think I am finally gonna be able to go get our Christmas Dinner groceries today.Yay! I was beginning to wonder.LOL That's my big plans for the day...what are yours?:)

    If you would like to use this one....

    Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Thank you, Valinda, for creating this oh-so-amazing QP from my DBF mini kit - its so attractive! Thank you also for linking to me. I am going to have a 'celebrate Valinda' day some time in January and we will flood your site with people... ha! We will make a Valinda Party!

    I hope you have a wonderful day - its all such a blur to me right now, having a hard time focussing. Our daughter is coming to celebrate on friday, the school a potluck and sooo many other fun things.

    I will make a point of popping in on you too tho!

    Love, Barb

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OH its been a long time again :( I know.. Its holidays.. AND my mother just had a Breast cancer scare. Luckily it came out negative.. but thats what I have MOSTLY been up to.. scared for her.. but she is okay!! :) so no need to fret or worry any longer! ;) Love the QP :) and all the things you have been up.. I am going to read and catch up with all you have been up to :) HUGS:) I hope you are feeling better:) I know you were having some back problems... i will read and make sure things are going okay :) HUGS!!! :)

    Rainbowkitty said...

    i LOVE this qp. Thanks so much. Yours and Mrs. Miles wonderful creativity is so great. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the beautiful qp Valinda!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    lovetocraftbetty said...

    This is a gorgeous quick page!!
    Thank you so much for sharing.