Saturday, December 29, 2007

Linda and Valjs Calendar Qp



Here is Linda's Calendar QP she made using my baby album.Isn't it wonderful.All those gorgeous baby pics on one page.How cool! :) She made a Qp to share with everyone.....so be sure to thank her when you dwnld it.:)Thank you so much Linda!!

Thank you ALL so much for leaving such wonderful comments on the New Years QPs.You are most welcome. I have more I will be putting up this week...so be sure to come back to get them.:)

I spent all day yesterday taking down my Christmas decorations. I don't like to leave them up until New Years Day.I put mine up the night of Thanksgiving and am usually ready to take them down as soon as I can after Christmas.I think my house grew several feet bigger yesterday.LOL Now I need to dust and vacuum today and I will be back on track.:) Well...close to the track anyway.LOL

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!
    This year I'm leaving mine up until after New Years since I didn't get it up til late but I usually do the same as you!!! LOL
    TY both so very much for this AWESIME QP!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the wonderful qp!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OHHH that is so very cute!!! :) Awesome layout! :) I wish I had the boys' baby pics on my computer :( I am waiting to get a new scanner/printer and would love to get those pics on here. LOL Awesome job:) okay going to read the next post LOL :)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - what a sweet surprize to find you in my comments soons as I came home. I can always count on you! The QP is darling, and it obviously took Linda a terrific amount of time to put that all together. Thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to the day I would have enough grandbabies to fill that thing!

    I'm leaving my deco's up for a while as Miles and I have not really had a chance to enjoy them for ourselves yet - we have been too busy. I want at least one romantic night with the tree all lit up!

    I look forward to catching up with you over the next few days!

    ~ hugs to you ~ Barb

    Jody said...

    I am back after a wonderful Christmas. What a beautiful QP Linda has done. Thank you for sharing. Where can one find the Baby Kit?

    I was going to take the tree down, but decided to wait till after New Years. My little grandson will have a sleepover on New Years Eve so it will add to the festivities for him. He helped decorate the tree and just loves it.

    I worked and worked on my brag book albums and managed to give a few as gifts. Still have several to do. Takes me so much time finding the right photo to use! Theoohs and aahs of those looking over the books done were well worth the time put into them.

    I plan to spend January scrapping and scrapping and ascrapping!

    Happy New Year to you and thanks for sharing this super QP

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Hi Jody:)
    Sounds like you had a Wonderful Christmas!! Glad to see you back.:)
    The baby album and kit are in the October archives.There were six pages for the album and two for the kit.:)Let me know if there is a problem with any of the links:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi Val - Sounds like you had a great Christmas - I hear ya about the Pots and Pans. We finally bought ourselves a set when we moved into the new house 3 years ago and I said the same thing - Get a good set that will outlast me, lol! Darling QP, thank you and Linda too, this is adorable!
    I too will leave up my decorations till after the 1st, my Grandson is home on Leave from the Army and will be here for a quick visit on Tuesday so the tree is still up and presents still to be opened (other family coming after the 1st also) then I have jury duty on the 3rd so I will have to take everything down after that, lol...my dh is ready today to start as it took us a month to get it all up :) Take care now and enjoy those leftovers - I sure am!
    hugs!

    jburkhart said...

    Hiya Val!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family! We all had a great time.....I am so ready to put our Christmas decorations away.....lol...we had the inside all put up and done before Thanksgiving....today I did put some of the big yard decorations into the garage....and got it a bit organized. The girls were with Mom and Dad until today, so I spent the time catching up on some of my designing and tomorrow I will probably get started on putting the Christmas decorations away....it takes forever!!!!!!! I will be happy to have my house back and mine will proably grow bigger afterwords, too!
    Enjoy your evening!
    Hugs!
    Michaele
    P.S. Beautiful qp too - can't download any right now...have to clean my ehds first!

    myscrapbook said...

    thank you for the great QP. Happy New Year.